Breeze Poole

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just picked up my second Cali from Breeze in Poole. I was talking to other dealers and got the same usual Cali experience of not calling you back but not from Breeze. Tom looked after me extremely well and was in regular contact to help me get a nice deal with a healthy discount. I was very impressed with their customer service and will definitely go back for future purchases.

Hi I’m glad you had a great experience with Tom if you have any technical questions or anything you want to know just ask and we will be pleased to help :thumb

So the weekend finally arrived for us to pick up dylis our new cherry red 150 dsg ocean. The better half was over the moon to receive a lovely cup of hot chocolate on arrival from the lovely Lauren.
They really did look after us and Lauren and Tom were so attentive and helpful throughout our handover of Dylis.

Imagine our surprise when we found out we even got a table in the side door

Thanks for starting us down the road of happy memory making breeze

Hi Guys

was lovely to meet you and glad Lauren and I could help make things easier for you. Any questions just give us a call anytime.

Tom

Our California Ocean was due it’s service Inc roof/cam belt/ add blue recalls. I’m sure like many other owners I wanted to be confident that our pride & joy would be left in capable hands.
I decided to phone Breeze to talk about the work that would be needed. When I phoned them the service dept weren’t available, the receptionist took my details & said some one would phone back, to my amazement they did (not my normal experience)
The lady that phoned back had already done the research on our California & was able to explain the work needed in detail. Alter this first conversation I knew that breeze would be worth the effort travelling to.
When we booked in we met Jason on the service desk who again explained all about the work that was going to be carried out. We were then introduced to Tim the service Technician who would be carrying out the work, Both Jason & Tim gave us 100% confidence that our California was in safe hands & the work would be carried out to a high standard.
We we kept updated during the the work with emails from Jason & Video’s from Tim. This gave us more reassurance.
On collection our California was spotless clean. We met with Tim & Jason again who took the time to explain the work had carried out.

So all in all a massive thank you to the team at Breeze Poole, especially Jason & Tim, your efforts are much appreciated. (5 STAR)

I will definitely be visiting again & based on our experience we would recommend giving Breeze a try.

Nice to see a positive dealer review.

Hi Paul

Thank you for taking the time to provide the positive feedback I will certainly pass on your comments to Jason, Tim and the booking team. At Breeze we are totally committed to providing a great experience when anyone intrusts their California with us and I'm pleased to hear we lived up to the high standards we set ourselves.

We look forward to welcoming you back with your California next time.

Kind Regards
Michael

Brand Director
Breeze VW Commercial Vehicles

Hi, your lucky to have such a great Dealership close to you.we traveled a fair way but think it was well worth our time & effort.
I'm sure your visit will go well.

I went into Breeze to get a new adjusting knob for my drivers seat in my old (by their standards) 2007 Cali, and was really pleased to be treated with as much courtesy as if I was wanting to look at new Calis. Can't say fairer than that.

Hi all, been to Breeze (Poole) today for service, booked it late on Friday as I had work in the area and we did have a French trip planned this month so they managed to squeeze me in :)
Booked Moose in at 10.30 today and was advised it would be ready by 16.00 I then had a quick peek at the Grand Cali they have on site (its very nice but not for me) then off to work. I returned at 14.45 with the intention of catching a few emails just to be advised it was ready :)
All I can say is what a great dealership Breeze is all the staff make you feel welcome and are friendly, professional and more than helpful, they even managed to carryout a couple of small warranty issue that I dropped on them. Moses was returned cleaned and in perfect condition with a full written health repot.
VERY VERY HAPPY INDEED :cheers
I took a couple of photo’s of new Cali’s on site.
16F3B992-9055-433D-95A4-0FCC61981384.jpeg
57A021AB-A58F-4D2F-B5E4-9CF34DD33DA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back