Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Second Skin Front Seat Query

Toothlessjon

Toothlessjon

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi I am told that the Brandrup 2nd skin seat covers will not fit on the front seats of a T6 if the existing covering is leather. I bought the rear seat covers last month and was just about to buy the front seat covers, so has anyone out there managed to fit them over their existing leather seats?

We have been asked this before we tell our customers that they don't fit mainly because we are following Brandrup's guidelines. some members have fitted them with out issues so its up to you. Hope this helps

We have been asked this before we tell our customers that they don't fit mainly because we are following Brandrup's guidelines. some members have fitted them with out issues so its up to you. Hope this helps
Hi thanks for your prompt reply and that is very helpful indeed, if a T6 owner says they’ve fitted them I will probably have go.

No problem its just the leather seats are a slightly different shape on the seat base

Hi, I have the Brandrup 2nd skin covers from a T5.1 bought 2nd hand through this site on my T6 with leather/alcantara.
The headrest covers don’t fit as they are a different shape, but otherwise I have been very happy over the past year. They looked immaculate when they came to me 2nd hand and they still look absolutely fine.
They fit very welk both front and back - I only have an issue if someone gets out of the front seat by sliding down to the ground and that can tug the cover across the seat squab a bit, but it is just 5 seconds to push it back into place.
Overall I have been very impressed.

Hi, I have the Brandrup 2nd skin covers from a T5.1 bought 2nd hand through this site on my T6 with leather/alcantara.
The headrest covers don’t fit as they are a different shape, but otherwise I have been very happy over the past year. They looked immaculate when they came to me 2nd hand and they still look absolutely fine.
They fit very welk both front and back - I only have an issue if someone gets out of the front seat by sliding down to the ground and that can tug the cover across the seat squab a bit, but it is just 5 seconds to push it back into place.
Overall I have been very impressed.
Hi SailSki thanks for taking the time to provide me with such a detailed reply, it’s much appreciated. I will now purchase the front seat covers, I am sure they will be fine.

Back