Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Iso-Top MK IV VW T6/T5 California will it fit my Beach (manual roof)?

B

BertieBeach

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,
Just bought a used Iso-Top MK IV in excellent condition for my T6 Beach. Just started reading through the instructions that came with it and the first thing I note is; "ISO-TOP MK IV is specially designed for the electro-hydraulic operated pop-up top of the VW T6/T5 California, and therefore only fits those vehicles". Before I go any further with this, does anyone know if I can fit it to my Beach (manual roof) and what issues I might or might not have to address? I had assumed the only difference between the electric and popup was basically that?

Hoping I don't have to sell!

David

As far i am aware the Beach roof has (or had) a diffrent angle .
Don't know anything changed since T6 .
Have you looked at the (online)Brandrup brochure ?

it will have different fixings at the front the beach one is fitted using self tappers the ocean /se has plastic tabs that push into the roof lining the beach roof is plastic at the front

Thanks for the speedy replies, much appreciated. Have also emailed brandrup, but guess that will be a few days. Based on your comments Calikev, looks like I should be ok, just a matter of finding a solution fir the front. I do have the Velcro tabs so possibly might be able to reuse? - guess be easier when I look at the van more closely. Thx again!

Back