Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Carpet Colours

J

jonddd

Vehicle
T5 Beach
We've just treated our beach to two new Brandrup carpets for the cab and living areas.
We had to buy from two different well-known suppliers to get both front and back as stocks were limited.
We ordered titanium black. Both carpets arrived promptly, both in original packing labelled 'Titanium Black'
The carpets are good quality and fit well.
However... They are not exactly the same colour!
So, is this normal to have colour variance between different batches? Or have we been supplied with two different colours?
If so, which is the Titanium Black?
A bit disappointed and not sure what to do next.
Any suggestions?
Jon

IMG_8680.JPG

Front one looks like palladium to me & the rear titanium.

This is my middle carpet in palladium

IMG_2364.jpg

Is the carpet in the front of a 6.1 Ocean palladium?
It is in mine same colour as the seats- Im pretty sure that is the standard in all new oceans, dark grey.

T6 & 5 Ocean were moonrock - light grey.

Some beaches have had Titanium previously & the current Beach Tour has that according to the brochure

Or have we been supplied with two different colours?
If so, which is the Titanium Black?
A bit disappointed and not sure what to do next.
Any suggestions?
Jon
Check the product numbers against the drop down lists on VWCC shop site ie. 100 708 616. Product number should be on the carpet itself and/or on the packaging. different numbers for different colours. You can then tell if you’ve got the right products or not, and take it from there.

The supplier of the front (lighter colour) carpet was very helpful and said that Brandrup had recently brought out a newer version of the Titanium black, (although it wasn't clear if the colour is in fact different). They've agreed to replace it with the newer version when they can obtain one. I just hope that the two carpets will then match. It's a pity as the carpet makes a big difference, the whole van feels more comfortable and quieter.

Latest update.
The replacement carpet arrived today and I'm pleased to say that it is an exact match.
So Brandrup changed the Titanium Black colour but still called it the same name which certainly
didn't help their customers. I like the newer colour, there is a hint of blue/indigo? which matches the
interior plastic trim of our Beach.

Back