Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Brandrup 2 Seater Beach Rear Bench Seat Cover

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
Second Skin seat covers match the design of the T6 Beach and are made of the original VW California fabrics.

The fit is so precise, that you hardly notice the difference compared to the serial cover.

If required, the T6 seat covers can be cleaned and even washed in the washing machine (with programme for wool).

Design: “Kutamo/Titanium Black”.
Made in Germany.

Note : This is for use with the T6 Beach that has the two seater bench seat only removable headrests.

Shop returned as wrong item purchased so damaged packaging only

£200 inc delivery

screen-shot-2018-04-10-at-15.00.42-7f89951f-primary.png

Last edited:
Do these have holes for isofix?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

These are brandrup so im sure they do have gaps for the isofix points

Hello, I can confirm that no holes required since the isofix is located between the back and the bench!

Hello, I can confirm that no holes required since the isofix is located between the back and the bench!
Thanks - is that because the second skin comes in sections (seat part and back part)?

Exactly... Brandrup covers in two pieces: one seat and one seat back!
I fitted isofix at the weekend. Top tip - alter the rake of the seat back if necessary to fit the isofix catches!

Exactly... Brandrup covers in two pieces: one seat and one seat back!
I fitted isofix at the weekend. Top tip - alter the rake of the seat back if necessary to fit the isofix catches!
Yes we had to do this to fit ours, we found the seat belt fastened car seat (recaro hero) tilted to the side when going round the corners so had to have isofit to make it stable.

Hi,
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the two seater rear bench of the T6 Beach different from the two seater rear bench T6 Ocean?
Many thanks
Jonathan

Hi,
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the two seater rear bench of the T6 Beach different from the two seater rear bench T6 Ocean?
Many thanks
Jonathan
Yes, the head rests are different and require different seat covers, certainly from Brandrup.

Back