Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bormio campsites

S

Silverfox

VIP Member
Hi
Going to do a bit of bragging then ask for some advice, setting off in two weeks for three weeks cycling in the Pyrenees, booked three sites, West, Mid and East, covering as many Cols and rides as possible, then moving over to the Mont Ventoux area, Malauncee for a week, Buis de Barronies for a week, then onto Les Pilles just outside Nyons, was going to go to Alp D'Heuz area, but because of the Tour difficult to get accommodation, but not bothered been there before and will be going again in mid September.

What I've decided to do is head for Bormio in the Italian Alps to conquer the Stelvio etc 10days there then move upto Lake Geneva before heading for the Alsace area and visiting Strasburg.

Bragging over, has anyone got any experience of sites in the Bormio area and Lake Geneva, only two night in the Geneva area, want to ride round the Lake.

Cheers

Kevin

Silverfox said:
Hi
Going to do a bit of bragging then ask for some advice, setting off in two weeks for three weeks cycling in the Pyrenees, booked three sites, West, Mid and East, covering as many Cols and rides as possible, then moving over to the Mont Ventoux area, Malauncee for a week, Buis de Barronies for a week, then onto Les Pilles just outside Nyons, was going to go to Alp D'Heuz area, but because of the Tour difficult to get accommodation, but not bothered been there before and will be going again in mid September.

What I've decided to do is head for Bormio in the Italian Alps to conquer the Stelvio etc 10days there then move upto Lake Geneva before heading for the Alsace area and visiting Strasburg.

Bragging over, has anyone got any experience of sites in the Bormio area and Lake Geneva, only two night in the Geneva area, want to ride round the Lake.

Cheers

Kevin
Can't help on the areas you're asking after but if you're heading to Alsace I'd recommend Kaysersberg and Riquewihr which are near Strasbourg. Stayed at the municipal site in Kaysersberg for a few nights last year on our way to Switzerland. Was a lovely area, the walking routes were ok for cycling as well I think

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2