Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bilstein VW Transporter T5/T6 B14 Coilover Comfort

Doboliverpool

Doboliverpool

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi just bought some

Bilstein VW Transporter T5/T6 B14 Coilover Comfort​

I was just wondering what is the best ride height for my van I don't want it to low as I don't want to damage my bumper I also wondering as I changed my wheels from summer wheels which are 20 inch and my winter wheels are 18 inch because in Norway it law that you can't drive with summer tyres in winter so have two sets of winter and summer should I buy new winter 20 inch winter wheels or is ok just to ues my 18 inch wheels with out any problems as they getting fitted this week and I want to tell the garage what I want set at as my CALI is having a complete make over

Hi just bought some

Bilstein VW Transporter T5/T6 B14 Coilover Comfort​

I was just wondering what is the best ride height for my van I don't want it to low as I don't want to damage my bumper I also wondering as I changed my wheels from summer wheels which are 20 inch and my winter wheels are 18 inch because in Norway it law that you can't drive with summer tyres in winter so have two sets of winter and summer should I buy new winter 20 inch winter wheels or is ok just to ues my 18 inch wheels with out any problems as they getting fitted this week and I want to tell the garage what I want set at as my CALI is having a complete make over
A 20 " wheel with the correct tyre size has the same diameter and circumference as an 18" wheel fitted with the correct size.
The ride height will not be altered .

Back