Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beware Brittany Ferries - it’s a customer service disaster zone at the moment.

It's like a perennial weed. They come up every year. Normally accompanied with a sad tale of the poor gassed family so worried about leaving their life savings at home they took it with them in a shoe box hidden in the wardrobe along with the diamond tiara that had been a family heirloom, all now taken by those dastardly thieves,

I can only assume that the gas used was laughing gas ....
I recon it’s more likely the 3 bottles of cheap French supermarket wine they downed the night before....

So the NHS was shut down - Incorrect.

Family doctors made 339,242 urgent cancer referrals in England between April and June, down from 594,060 in the same period last year — a drop of 43%.
You completely miss the point, no surprises really given your previous opinions

So let me get this straight, they shut down the NHS because Brittany Ferries had awful customer service and no one was gassed. Yes ?
No, there was a surplus of gas due to the NHS being in shutdown, unfortunately due to poor BF customer service it was unable to provide transport to the continent, saving us all from gassing...... every cloud....!

No, there was a surplus of gas due to the NHS being in shutdown, unfortunately due to poor BF customer service it was unable to provide transport to the continent, saving us all from gassing...... every cloud....!
Ok then tell me How Eastern European robbers managed to get their hands on the surplus NHS gas. But Brittany Ferries don’t do the normal Dover to Calais hang on the bottom of the motor home route..

Ok then tell me How Eastern European robbers managed to get their hands on the surplus NHS gas. But Brittany Ferries don’t do the normal Dover to Calais hang on the bottom of the motor home route..
Black Market ...eBay.

They were not Eastern European robbers.

They were NHS doctors on Furlough because everyone knows that Covid is really a big conspiracy by the world banking system to scare us witless. With the NHS shut down with the exception of Covid cases and there being no Covid they had nowt else to do.

They were NHS doctors on Furlough because everyone knows that Covid is really a big conspiracy by the world banking system to scare us witless. With the NHS shut down with the exception of Covid cases and there being no Covid they had nowt else to do.
Oh no Granny, not another conspiracy theorist....Get over to France and Spain and have a ball...You’ll be safe as houses..

It now looks like Brittany Ferries is axing many of their routes due to lack of demand. Let’s just hope they will still be running next year as they now owe me over £700 after moving my sailings to next year..Thank goodness I’m insured but hopefully won’t come to that....

Be careful saying the NHS has closed down! I did and one or two got quite upset about it - even though we know what is really meant is that the NHS is not functioning the same as it did pre-Covid!

It now looks like Brittany Ferries is axing many of their routes due to lack of demand. Let’s just hope they will still be running next year as they now owe me over £700 after moving my sailings to next year..Thank goodness I’m insured but hopefully won’t come to that....
I just got told my Santander-Portsmouth booking is fully refundable as they have consolidated their sailings and the ferry now goes to Plymouth, which is no good and different date. So you CAN get a full refund.

I just got told my Santander-Portsmouth booking is fully refundable as they have consolidated their sailings and the ferry now goes to Plymouth, which is no good and different date. So you CAN get a full refund.
Yes but we changed ours to same time next year when the government started the quarantine thing. Nobody had a clue what was going on 3 weeks ago ...And up to now Brittany Ferries are offering 20% off on their France routes..Which don’t look like going anyway...

Apparently some 35,000 cancellations since last Friday/Saturday quarantine rule came in.

Good supply of dingies on Kent coast for trip over available FOC.

To show how urgently Brittany Ferries are taking this I emailed them 4 weeks ago for more information after trying and failing on the phone. They replied today..There up to date information was useless as EVERYTHING has now changed..In fact the sailing were we’re going to be on is now completely cancelled...Useless bunch of numptys..

Is that price for a cruise around the Med?
i think they will be going bust next march so you better file
your compo claim now Pete.
I wouldn’t have thought that they are likely to go bust..Brittany Ferries are the only service to do the uk - Spain run so that would mean NO ferries at all coming from Spain..When the Quarantine situation is over they will be back sailing again. As far as the £700 I take it you have never booked to come back from Spain. Single fare alone is £350 for van And £200 + depending on the cabin..Plus single from Portsmouth to Caen £180. plenty of people with Big motor homes pay 2-3 times that price..

I wouldn’t have thought that they are likely to go bust..Brittany Ferries are the only service to do the uk - Spain run so that would mean NO ferries at all coming from Spain..When the Quarantine situation is over they will be back sailing again. As far as the £700 I take it you have never booked to come back from Spain. Single fare alone is £350 for van And £200 + depending on the cabin..Plus single from Portsmouth to Caen £180. plenty of people with Big motor homes pay 2-3 times that price..
I would emigrate if i had to keep paying that price
to get away from where i live :)

Don’t even think about visiting Australia then... especially not first class.. Quantas don’t do camper vans..
I wouldn't want to go 1st class even if you paid the extra for
me Pete, business class is enough for anyone.
Now your of topic :offtopic :offtopic

Back