Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best kit for watching dvds or movies.

Muchos04

Muchos04

Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Can anyone advise what’s the best set up for the above?

Maybe something that is fixed to ceiling??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are numerous options I find work with a mini tripod combo.

• I can place it on the table, projected onto the sliding door blind.
  • Projected up onto the inner roof (from the floor) when its popped up and watch from the swivel seats (surprisingly good picture from here, probably one of the biggest images possible.)
  • Screen inside the front of the poptop and on the table on a tripod to adjust the angle.
  • Screen outside hanging from awning kador strip.

Last edited:
the rolled screen can be stored in the roof, just before the mattress!

There are numerous options I find work with a mini tripod combo.

• I can place it on the table, projected onto the sliding door blind.
  • Projected up onto the inner roof (from the floor) when its popped up and watch from the swivel seats (surprisingly good picture from here, probably one of the biggest images possible.)
  • Screen inside the front of the poptop and on the table on a tripod to adjust the angle.
  • Screen outside hanging from awning kador strip.
Can I ask which tripod is use?

Can I ask which tripod is use?
I have this one. Folds up really small and it goes in a small Brandrup picket behind the passenger seat (on the side of the kitchen unit below the plug) together with the projector itself.

Nebula tripod

Made of aluminium and very light and strong.

I have this one. Folds up really small and it goes in a small Brandrup picket behind the passenger seat (on the side of the kitchen unit below the plug) together with the projector itself.

Nebula tripod

Thank you. Do you use it with the Nebula, and if so which model?

Where do you project from e.g low level tripod on the table or high level on the floor?

Nebula tripod

Link seems to be broken?

Use it in all kinds of places really. If £33 on Amazon, search for Nebula tripod. Connect to lots of different devices. I have the Nebula II.
E297BE4A-1C83-4120-BF1E-5BEC8FCA0BD0.jpegHere it is in our awning on a little table on the floor.

We also have the nebula projector which is amazing
we have adapted an Ikea white blackout blind as a screen, much cheaper than any other screen, used some diy store edging trim to keep it in place and hang it off the edge of the roof, works a treat.

just buy the Projector Screen Cloth... e.g. on Amazon

So, I thought I'd found an eBay bargain on the Curry's Clearance Store and picked up a new Nebula Capsule for £210 after a Nectar discount code. Unfortunately, when it arrived it clearly wasn't new, the battery took 24hrs to charge and then the App Manager was populated with someone else's apps ad log ins! I don't mind buying second hand at all, but I was more worried about the battery failing, so have sent it back.

From what I saw it was a great little projector but I'd also like to use it more with the kids in the garden and around the home. By the time the weather is better, it's much brighter in the evenings and so a higher level of lumens and resolution would make it more usable. I have looked at the Capsule Max and Capsule II. My question is I like the specs of both but really like the horizontal keystone of the Max. I'm just a bit concerned about the DC charger and difficulties charging when off EHU.

Does anyone use the Max in the van and have you encountered any problems when charging from the inverter? Also, does it hammer you battery levels?

We have Apeman M400, Apple HDMI to Lightening connector (for iPhone connection), Layen Bluetooth transmitter / receiver.

Gets alot of use at home a lot at the moment. Bluetooth transmitter also allows you to bypass the internal speaker & play thru home surround sound, van stereo (over Bluetooth) or any Bluetooth speaker. You need a genuine Apple lead for the iPhone otherwise you will have issues playing Netflix etc.(don’t buy a cheap cable, chances are it won’t work)

Just thought people might like to know that there are some discounts on some of the Nebula projectors at the moment; either direct or from Amazon.

Nebula Capsule offer price £288.99 (usually £339.99)
Nebula Max offer price £379.99 (usually £479.99)
Nebula Mars II Pro has been reduced generally to £499.98, as it was nearly £600 a few weeks ago

We've had a Nebula for a few years. Rather than downloading to the device, we download onto our phones, then use a USB to HDMI cable to connect to the projector. :pinkbanana