Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bell Tent VW Connector

J

janeadley

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello - has anyone got a Dub pod bell tent connector or similar awning to connect a bell tent? The pictures on dub pods website are rubbish and impossible to get a sense of the space it will create. We have a bell tent and rather than sell it and buy a new awning I am keen to attach it. But the bell tent only has one door so external access will need to be through the extension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello - has anyone got a Dub pod bell tent connector or similar awning to connect a bell tent? The pictures on dub pods website are rubbish and impossible to get a sense of the space it will create. We have a bell tent and rather than sell it and buy a new awning I am keen to attach it. But the bell tent only has one door so external access will need to be through the extension

Try a bus and beyond - on utube- they did a review of a Belltent awning with their Cali :thumb

Try a bus and beyond - on utube- they did a review of a Belltent awning with their Cali :thumb

Thanks - that’s the glawning which is a whole tent and connector. I have a tent I am just after a connector. Dub pod do one the pictures on the website are just rubbish.

I've been eyeing up this new 'Glanopy' from Glawning to connect to my 3m or 5m Bell tents in case we go on a longer holiday where we want a base to stay in. Unfortunately, it won't be available until September.