Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach ordered - anything we missed?

thesquirrelpatrol

thesquirrelpatrol

VIP Member
Hi
It’s been a while since we had our last California (3 years) but have just ordered our new beach. We were glad to see that the options configurator is still extremely confusing!

just wanted to check if we have missed anything/specced something that’s not worth it.

as ordered;
Beach camper
Deep black
Woodstock alloys
All season 235/55 tyres
3 seater bench
Front fogs
LED headloghts
Lights and vision pack
Parking sensors
Rear view camera
80l tank
Climatronic
Parking heater
Privacy glass
Heater screen
Folding mirrors
Interior light concept
Extra keys
Comfort mattress
Mudflaps
Panorama canvas
Heater front seats

any thoughts would be welcomed

Adam

Hi
It’s been a while since we had our last California (3 years) but have just ordered our new beach. We were glad to see that the options configurator is still extremely confusing!

just wanted to check if we have missed anything/specced something that’s not worth it.

as ordered;
Beach camper
Deep black
Woodstock alloys
All season 235/55 tyres
3 seater bench
Front fogs
LED headloghts
Lights and vision pack
Parking sensors
Rear view camera
80l tank
Climatronic
Parking heater
Privacy glass
Heater screen
Folding mirrors
Interior light concept
Extra keys
Comfort mattress
Mudflaps
Panorama canvas
Heater front seats

any thoughts would be welcomed

Adam
Agree its a confuserator. Amazing VW haven’t asked someone to act like a buyer and iron out the question marks.
Is the digital dash standard on a Beach? If not, it’s a multi-functional upgrade.

A kitchen? :) Can’t be far off an Ocean price with all that spec. Joking aside looks like a great with all the essentials and more.

I personally would spec the individual Tyre pressure monitors but not sure how much they are in a beach.

It works out around £4K cheaper than the starting price for the ocean before discount. Did consider whether the ocean would be better value but our priority is for the 5 seats and less weight being carried around as it’s my wife’s daily driver. The camper comes with a gas burner this time round which will be handy, only thing I’d miss from the ocean is the built in fridge.

I can’t remember what’s in the Light & Vision pack? So not sure if necessary? LED’s - yes, fogs jot necessary but look much better aesthetically.

If you have the parking heater (and remote) you don’t really need the heated windscreen.

Otherwise, looks a good spec.

Great specification of Beach. I'm looking to order aswell. Can I ask what dealer you went with for the best deal?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Great specification of Beach. I'm looking to order aswell. Can I ask what dealer you went with for the best deal?

Please don’t hesitate to give me a shout and will be more than happy to help my email is tom.davidson@breezemotorgroup.co.uk and I’m more than happy to work out the best deal for you.

Guy Vincent at Preston was very helpful

Back