Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach Delays and Deliveries

Beach Camper basic list price is now over £60k on DtD!!!
Yep… the T6.1 Beach camper started at 54.5k when it returned to the market just 18months ago..

Yep… the T6.1 Beach camper started at 54.5k when it returned to the market just 18months ago..
It was £55K 8 months ago!!!?!? Up10% in less than a year. I put an order in with DtD Sept 2020 for an Ocean 4Motion with quite a few options. £66,000. Look at the price of that beast now!!?!

The list price of my spec Beach increased by £3120 over the weekend.

Our spec Beach increased by £4300 after 2 price increases. And that includes nearly 9% discount from Autoebid. That’s crazy.

Our spec Beach increased by £4300 after 2 price increases. And that includes nearly 9% discount from Autoebid. That’s crazy.
Just checked mine from order to now, for my spec, the increase is £5100 in the list price.

So if buying a new California and the price increases between the order date and delivery date, do you have to pay the additional cost?

So if buying a new California and the price increases between the order date and delivery date, do you have to pay the additional cost?
Not usually but due to the massive increase in raw materials, VW announced in November that the vans needed to be registered by the end of June to honour the price at point of order. This deadline was extended to the end of September.

Not sure about all new orders since.

Picked ours up last week. Ordered end of September.
No drivers assistance pack or satnav, though we do have most of the drivers assistance options.
thought it easier to say what was not fitted.

Just an update the Beach is on the Boat, the dealer phoned whilst we are Sunni ourselves in Greece, people were wondering why I was getting so excited. The dealer said now 3 to 4 weeks to get the keys.

Just an update the Beach is on the Boat, the dealer phoned whilst we are Sunni ourselves in Greece, people were wondering why I was getting so excited. The dealer said now 3 to 4 weeks to get the keys.
I’ll keep an eye out for you cruising the ST.Albans road strip very soon. ;)

don’t forget the photos when you get the beauty.

Enjoy the rest of your Holiday

I’ll keep an eye out for you cruising the ST.Albans road strip very soon. ;)

don’t forget the photos when you get the beauty.

Enjoy the rest of your Holiday
Cheers - it’ll be bouncing down the Road !

That’s great news for you. Hope you’ll get it fast. I haven’t heard anything about our Beach. We had build week 20 so either is already built or stack somewhere in production line. :rolleyes: Enjoy your rest of holiday with a big smile.

That’s great news for you. Hope you’ll get it fast. I haven’t heard anything about our Beach. We had build week 20 so either is already built or stack somewhere in production line. :rolleyes: Enjoy your rest of holiday with a big smile.
Just so you know the dealer did not know it was on the boat, he still thought it was in production.Worth checking once a week.

Back