Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Baltic Wharf - Bristol

C

Calibo

VIP Member
Bristol - CC Baltic Wharf

Great site with all the usual CC facilities. It is next to the Harbourside in Bristol with the city centre an easy walking distance. Several excellent pubs by the waterside our favourite the Pump House serves delicious meals.

Walked past there on Saturday, it looked pretty full and that was January!! I believe it fills up every weekend all year long.

We were on a "walk" from The Orchard via the Nova Scotia to the Grain Barge.

I did notice, as we were sat in the GB, a couple of motorhomes pull into a car park alongside the SS GB. Our Bristolian friends also said the coach parks in that area tend to fill up with wild campers also.

Calibo said:
Bristol - CC Baltic Wharf

Great site with all the usual CC facilities. It is next to the Harbourside in Bristol with the city centre an easy walking distance. Several excellent pubs by the waterside our favourite the Pump House serves delicious meals.

Used to live next to it! Always thought such an "urban" campsite seemed odd but I guess it has it's uses! Beware though, car theft from that area is horrendous - had my car done over many times as did others. Parking at the Cottage (pub) needs special care too.

Appreciate the warning re car theft - CC work hard to ensure site is as safe as possible and provide you with a key for gate which leads to harbourside and a swipe card for main gate when you arrive. Main gate is locked at 5pm during winter hours. Site felt very secure and would visit again in the future.

Back