Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bag/Box/Wine Storage

Paxtonend

Guest User
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Has anyone got one of these extraordinarily expensive bags? I prefer the idea to the storage bags you hang on the back of the seats but I was wondering if they get in the way of the seat rotating or get in the way of your feet when travelling. As they are padded I thought it might be good storage for 3 or 4 bottles of wine. Alternatively where do people stash a few bottles of wine when travelling? Any home made cali wine rack suggestions welcome?

Yep, was lucky got the two off eBay for £85 great bags and you can spin seats ok. That’s as long as don’t have it reclined too much.
Perfect for bottles, I have the ocean version on passenger seat but now seen they do a bigger one for cali beach I now want that for my joker!

Yep, was lucky got the two off eBay for £85 great bags and you can spin seats ok. That’s as long as don’t have it reclined too much.
Perfect for bottles, I have the ocean version on passenger seat but now seen they do a bigger one for cali beach I now want that for my joker!
Thanks, I am jumping on eBay as we speak!

Thanks, I am jumping on eBay as we speak!
They normally come up 2nd hand for £85/£100 each, I just got lucky.
There’s some cheaper other makes about now (don’t know what they are like), but mine still look like new and probably had them for 6yrs now

Back