Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Back in the fold - Beach Camper ordered.

AlisonF

AlisonF

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Having sold my Ocean back in July, and putting an order in for a Kombi (specced to be like a Beach), I was praying the Beach would be re-introduced in the UK before my Kombi was built. And heho, I can now say I have a Beach Camper on order and hoping for delivery before 31st March.
Looking forward to being a ‘proper’ member of the forum again next year and coming to some meets with my Eriba in tow. Best news I’ve had all year :bananadance2

Having sold my Ocean back in July, and putting an order in for a Kombi (specced to be like a Beach), I was praying the Beach would be re-introduced in the UK before my Kombi was built. And heho, I can now say I have a Beach Camper on order and hoping for delivery before 31st March.
Looking forward to being a ‘proper’ member of the forum again next year and coming to some meets with my Eriba in tow. Best news I’ve had all year :bananadance2

Congratulations @AlisonF . So with the beach you will be able to put the dogs in their crates but as you mentioned on another thread - be able to access the crates from inside of the van ... hence the constraint of rear barn door versus flip-up has been take care of :thumb

Now the wait start ...

PS: a matching two tone and an two tone Eriba will be a fantastic combo :)

Congratulations! As you say "Proper member now".......well almost, you have to go through the mandatory waiting time yet ;) ;) :bananadance2

Congratulations @AlisonF . So with the beach you will be able to put the dogs in their crates but as you mentioned on another thread - be able to access the crates from inside of the van ... hence the constraint of rear barn door versus flip-up has been take care of :thumb

Now the wait start ...

PS: a matching two tone and an two tone Eriba will be a fantastic combo :)
Yes @Borris kindly PM’d me some pics of the Bench seat pushed right forward and there is enough access to the crates from the inside. This would only be required whilst towing to get places. Once set up and normal day to day use I’d access via tailgate. Very excited to have been able to order the vehicle I need and not the compromise I was trying to make...

Great news @AlisonF hope our paths cross again next year. It has been a long time.

Simon & Helen

Great news @AlisonF hope our paths cross again next year. It has been a long time.

Simon & Helen
Thank you @SimonB I have missed meeting up with you. It would be great to organise another event together next year. I hope you are all well.

Back