Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aye Up...

SimplyDubs

SimplyDubs

VW and loving it...
Vehicle
N/A
Ok here goes.

Cali owner for almost 3 years... VW Camper owner for longer. Still have my Bay Window, but now also looking for a T4 Multivan.

Try to get away as often as possible but also spend an awful lot of time tinkering with the vans... It's what it's all about.

Just a few subtle mods on the T5... Full leather retrim (grey and blue), all light converted LEDs, additional running lights in colour coded bumper inserts. Lowered suspension (really improves ride quality), custom sides for the roll-out and a few other bits and bobs. :D

Good luck with the forum.

Rgds

M

SAM_0165-1.JPG

Welcome SimplyDubs to the forum sounds like you are a vw bus fan's there are many of us on this forum. :D

I love the sides on your awning what a great soluction and it makes the awning far more practicle in in UK climate. :cool:

John said:
Welcome SimplyDubs to the forum sounds like you are a vw bus fan's there are many of us on this forum. :D

I love the sides on your awning what a great soluction and it makes the awning far more practicle in in UK climate. :cool:

+1

Where did you source the awning sides?

Ulli over at California-Camping made them up for me in the same material as the Mütze... Fantastic pieces of kit.

It's a number of different panels so can be adjusted to the situation.

I've also got a set of Lillypad Leisure sides that I use... Quite often one on the front of the layout in the picture.

Stops it feeling too closed in but keeps the worst of the weather out.

Rgds

M

Ulli is great to deal with and will give members of this forum 10%

Back