Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Attracting attention...

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
The Landy (2007 Defender 110XS) attracted a fair bit of positive attention, usually from slightly beardy enthusiasts but just about every time I've parked up so far, someone has come up to the van and made some positive comments - amazing! Not just middle aged ++ campers either - all people young and old!

Makes it even better! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Something you better get used to fella you wait until you park on a site. I was told this before I bought mine
I didn't really believe it at first.but do now

Nice isn't it?!

Only other car that did it was a mk4 R32 Golf I had when they were fairly new.

Just joined as a VIP member - seeing as I'm pretty much dominating the board, I thought it rude not to!

Our Cali & Tess attract the right admirers - not the BMW, Merc, Range Rover bling merchants.

Cali owners & admirers are like minded lovers of real life!

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Tapatalk

CaliTess said:
Our Cali & Tess attract the right admirers - not the BMW, Merc, Range Rover bling merchants.

Cali owners & admirers are like minded lovers of real life!

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Tapatalk

Ahem - our other car is a BM... ;) :lol:

KernowLad said:

You have our sympathies - Paul endured a BMW 7 series for 2 years................... :roll: :roll:

Reliant-Robin-1e.jpg

CaliTess said:
KernowLad said:

You have our sympathies - Paul endured a BMW 7 series for 2 years................... :roll: :roll:

Whispering...

We rather like our BMW - 335d Touring. Fits most stuff in, goes rather fast, doesn't break down
;)

KernowLad said:
Whispering...

We rather like our BMW - 335d Touring. Fits most stuff in, goes rather fast, doesn't break down
;)

Definitely agree..................
horses-for-courses.jpg

Horses for courses. ;)

What is that tiny horse? How cute!

Another thing, I'm not sure if any of you are the same, but every time (very rarely) I used to see a Cali, I had a mixture of extreme envy and utmost reverence towards the owners.

It's so nice to now be in their position! Not in a "aren't we doing well" kind of way - I couldn't give two hoots what someone earns/is worth - but more in a "now that looks like a darn good life enhancing vehicle" kind of way.

Yes - we love our van as I'm sure do all of you! :mrgreen:

Yes there are an awfull lot of t5 owners out there that think Cali owners are snobs money doesn't come into it
If people know me I am definatly not one of those. Just fortunate to have been in a position to buy one.

We agree wholeheartedly with the 2 previous posts.

A Cali is NOT a posing machine - but A WAY OF LIFE.

There is not one T5 conversion that comes anywhere near a Cali - we have tried & owned them!

Calikev said:
Yes there are an awfull lot of t5 owners out there that think Cali owners are snobs money doesn't come into it
If people know me I am definatly not one of those. Just fortunate to have been in a position to buy one.[/quote]

Indeed! Snap.

Back