Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale As New 16" Clayton Wheels (x4) & Continental Tyres

Batmobile

Batmobile

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
I got these alloy wheels as standard on my recently delivered T6 Beach a few weeks back and I have since changed them for bigger rims and tyres.

These VW original 16 inch Clayton wheels (set of four) come fitted with Continental Conti Van Contact 200 tyres (215 65 R16) which have covered 390 miles. The wheels and tyres are perfect in every way, without damage, marks etc. They look as new, as you would expect. They were taken straight off the vehicle, so are inflated, balanced and ready to go.

£450 - Collection only (Chester area).

P1030072.jpg

P1030073.jpg

P1030074.jpg

Last edited:
£450 - collection from Chester area. I thought giving a price would make things easier...

£375 (no offers at this price please). This is less than the price of the four tyres! If there are no takers at this price, they'll be onto ePay at a higher price....

Wish you were a bit closer I'd of had them for winter wheels! :(

Are these suitable for a California? Mine are 235 55 R17.
Yes, they are. Your 180 Cali came with 17" alloys as standard.

£375 (no offers at this price please). This is less than the price of the four tyres! If there are no takers at this price, they'll be onto ePay at a higher price....
Bargain at that price Batmobile :thumb

16 inch alloys will not fit a Cali 180

If you have the uprated brakes, minimum is 17" It's all about the internal clearance not the overall circumference.

The 16" will fit a T5 140 and they are the new beach alloys I think, but as mentioned depends on brakes and engine size.

Just checked my wheels - there is already minimal clearance around the brake calipers with 17" alloys (just a few mm), so it is clearly a non starter with 16" alloys.

16 inch wheels will not fit on a Cali 180 due to the size of the brakes they will fit
Cali 140 or several beach models

Hi Batmobile - i will have them please if still available - thanks

Yes, they're available! I will send you a private message and we can organise collection etc.

Hi Batmobile - i will have them please if still available - thanks

Hi CALI FATE, for some reason it will not allow me to start a conversation with you (!?) so perhaps try me, or email on tom dot stanworth at +++++ dot com.