Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone want 2 free Tickets to NEC Motorhome show.

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I won a pair of tickets from VW for The Motorhome and Caravan Show 2019 NEC, Birmingham I booked the tickets and can no longer go. Date Wednesday 16th October 2019. Would any member like them. I have e-tickets so would like to pass them on. California grand will be there.

Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is not refundable. 2. This ticket cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain. 3. Ticket must be printed in advance of the Show, visitors will not be allowed admission to this Show without a valid printed ticket. 4. Pets are not allowed at the Show. Assistance dogs are welcome with a valid assistance dog licence. Pets should not be left unattended in parked vehicles. 5. Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the Show. 6. For the safety of visitors to the Show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches. 7. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. 8. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets. 9. The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor. 10. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show. 11. The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition. 12. If you have any queries regarding your Advance Ticket order, please telephone 0844 871 8819
If anything is unclear, please check out our FAQ page or complete the contact form:

I won a pair of tickets from VW for The Motorhome and Caravan Show 2019 NEC, Birmingham I booked the tickets and can no longer go. Date Wednesday 16th October 2019. Would any member like them. I have e-tickets so would like to pass them on. California grand will be there.
Hi, I also applied for the tickets from Vw but was unsuccessful. Would love to take your tickets and use them if they are still available . Thanks

Hi, I also applied for the tickets from Vw but was unsuccessful. Would love to take your tickets and use them if they are still available . Thanks
Oh dear... I see a change of van coming !

Yes - as long as the date is ok if you ie 16th

Yes - as long as the date is ok if you ie 16th
Oh bo**ox, in my haste i missed the date in your post. I can only visit at the weekend unfortunately, thanks anyway.
Hopefully someone else can use them. :thumb

thanks for getting back. @larrylamb So they are still up for grabs.

DATE OF TICKETS BOOKED WED 16th

Congratulations Andrew,

You've won two free tickets to the Motorhome and Caravan Show 2019 at the Birmingham NEC. Visit on any day between 15th-20th October.

We can't wait to welcome you to Stand 22 in Hall 10 and show you the stunningly spacious features of the Grand California 600 and 680 models. Plus, you can explore the California Ocean while you're there.

thanks for getting back. @larrylamb So they are still up for grabs.

DATE OF TICKETS BOOKED WED 16th

Congratulations Andrew,

You've won two free tickets to the Motorhome and Caravan Show 2019 at the Birmingham NEC. Visit on any day between 15th-20th October.

We can't wait to welcome you to Stand 22 in Hall 10 and show you the stunningly spacious features of the Grand California 600 and 680 models. Plus, you can explore the California Ocean while you're there.​

There seems to be a glitch. If you go back to your email and order the tickets again for a different date you should get another email with the tickets attached. It worked for me.

There seems to be a glitch. If you go back to your email and order the tickets again for a different date you should get another email with the tickets attached. It worked for me.
@Meoncoast , do you think you could possibly try and rebook the tickets for Sat 19th?? :thumb

No worries. :thumb

did not work for me I will try again it said my e-mail had been already used

We have 2 tickets for the NEC motothome show we can’t use, they are valid for any day between Tue 15 - Sun 20, FOC if anyone would like them

We have 2 tickets for the NEC motothome show we can’t use, they are valid for any day between Tue 15 - Sun 20, FOC if anyone would like them

We would like them if you don't mind?

@larrylamb
Have sent you a private message re your tickets. Forward from - NEC Must be printed not on phone screen

Back