Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

anyone waiting for a new Cali

I agree that the sooner more genuinely sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions to freedom of travel are found the better.
But I wish these protesters would focus their passion at the right level.
All they are in demonstrations like this is a nuisance and alienate them selves from otherwise sympathetic observers which probably does as much harm to their intent as the good they think they are doing.
Perhaps they would be better off and safer (or not) taking their issue to downing street because if nuisance value is all they have then they'll get more coverage that way.
Asides which some protesters almost do it as a profession. When protest groups in local areas are caught on surveillance and the footage is watched by police the same people appear whether to be protesting be it fox hunting, cycling laws, or green peace.

About a 5 days ago I was told my Cali was being taken to Grimsby rather than Sheerness as I had been previously told. At the time I was a little confused/miffed (I basically just want VW to get on with it) now I am pleased although it's still Emden waiting shipping.

I'm sure Greenpeace are happy with the publicity they have gotten with this but risking lives over a few hundred of the cleanest spec diesel engines available seems like an exercise in futility. I agree with the overall aim but the stunt today is not going to affect change.

Back