Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone ordered from Inka recently

Dodge1311

Dodge1311

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi,

Has anyone ordered from Inka recently. I placed at the end of last year for some in stock seat covers, and haven't heard a think from them since the payment was taken. The phone lines have been shut down doe (Covid reasons) and emails are not responded to.

Any ideas if i should hold on or cut my losses and order some alternatives. I have a 14 week old puppy that is desperate to go on a weekend trip so i need to get some covers fitted ASAP.

Hi,
Not placed an order but tried to order seat covers. Sent them a couple of emails and got nothing back. Website is a mess too. Ended up buying Brandrup and ordering from Belgium - perfect experience but got stung for customs duty...

I ordered a set of seat covers from them early in the summer. They took weeks and weeks. When I emailed them they updated me on supply issues owing to the pandemic. They eventually arrived in the autumn.

Hi,

Has anyone ordered from Inka recently. I placed at the end of last year for some in stock seat covers, and haven't heard a think from them since the payment was taken. The phone lines have been shut down doe (Covid reasons) and emails are not responded to.

Any ideas if i should hold on or cut my losses and order some alternatives. I have a 14 week old puppy that is desperate to go on a weekend trip so i need to get some covers fitted ASAP.
I ordered some in November, got one email response saying that due to Covid etc they were in production and due to be delivered before Christmas. I’m still waiting but like you wondering if to look for an alternative.

I ordered some of their waterproof covers via Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Cheaper than their web site and delivered ahead of scheduled date.

I ordered a couple of weeks back. ‘Delivery in 3-5 days’. Just tried calling with no response. Sent an email for an update.

I ordered some seat covers last summer...took ages, no responses to email/phone and then suddenly turned up. Covers are great and fit perfectly. Need to improve customer svs...

Companies House states they (INKACorp) have been a ‘dormant company’ for a number of years. Not sure what these means in real terms?

I emailed for an update today and apparently the covers are being shipped on Friday.
The website now has a banner at the top about delays to orders, which I haven’t seen before.

The eBay ads suggest a 2 week wait. That sounds optimistic by the experience of some of you. They look stunning but the poor customer service is enough to put some off. Please post pictures of them installed. I posted elsewhere asking about the fit of the leatherette ones on the rear headrests. Some of their own pictures look awkward with the bulk of the leatherette ill fitting on the ones I was keen on. Watching here, hoping to see all your pics once fitted :thumb

The eBay ads suggest a 2 week wait. That sounds optimistic by the experience of some of you. They look stunning but the poor customer service is enough to put some off. Please post pictures of them installed. I posted elsewhere asking about the fit of the leatherette ones on the rear headrests. Some of their own pictures look awkward with the bulk of the leatherette ill fitting on the ones I was keen on. Watching here, hoping to see all your pics once fitted :thumb
I can’t comment on leatherette ones as I have the cheery looking blue striped ones (to change from the drab blackish coloured seats) and it’s too dark to take photos. However, they fit very well and at a glance it would be hard to notice they were covers. The areas you can notice are the head and armrests but it’s not offensive. Also, when winding the front seats forward I’ve noticed the covers pop out at the bottom of the back of the seats. Easy to push back in but could have been designed with a bit of stretch to prevent it happening. One final note, having removed one of the armrests (which was painful) to fit I discovered you don’t need to remove the armrests. Hence this is probably why they don’t fit as snug in these areas as the brandrup ones. Instructions would have been nice to have avoided my trials and errors!

Companies House states they (INKACorp) have been a ‘dormant company’ for a number of years. Not sure what these means in real terms?
It means they aren’t using that limited company to trade. It’s possibly just a name protection company - literally a dormant company formed to protect the name,

The Inka website states that Inka is a brand of Auto-kit International Limited. The Companies House website shows that company as trading and although the accounts to 31 March 2021 are overdue, the accounts to 31 March 2020 look healthy enough.

It means they aren’t using that limited company to trade. It’s possibly just a name protection company - literally a dormant company formed to protect the name,

The Inka website states that Inka is a brand of Auto-kit International Limited. The Companies House website shows that company as trading and although the accounts to 31 March 2021 are overdue, the accounts to 31 March 2020 look healthy enough.
Thanks for that. The world of business finances are beyond me.

Hi,

Did you get yours delivered? I was told dispatch by last Friday but nothing as yet.

Mine were dispatched last Friday, seemed to take a while for them to get to DHL but arrived on Thursday. Not fitted them yet though.

I ordered some in November and 3 weeks later I cancelled because the didn’t arrive before my trip. They were quite responsive on email though and processed a refund quickly. I’ll order again when I get organised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back