Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any driver insurance

Docmark

Docmark

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We have a 2017 Beach - 5 seats. We previously had a Danbury Brazilian T2. We have 5 adult children - some married who we let use our camper - past and present. This is 10 drivers in all including my wife and I.
We have always had any driver insurance to cope with this family's needs.
Last insurance has been with Scenic (off-shoot of Safeguard - without the discount) but they have contacted me to say that from renewal they won't be offering this in the future due to changes in their insurers.
Has anyone else managed to arrange any driver insurance at a reasonable cost - if so who with?
Most companies offer up to 4 named drivers - but that will exclude some of the tribe - who will be very sad!!
Any advice welcome

We have a 2017 Beach - 5 seats. We previously had a Danbury Brazilian T2. We have 5 adult children - some married who we let use our camper - past and present. This is 10 drivers in all including my wife and I.
Last insurance has been with Scenic (off-shoot of Safeguard - without the discount) but they have contacted me to say that from renewal they won't be offering this in the future due to changes in their insurers.
Has anyone else managed to arrange any driver insurance at a reasonable cost - if so who with?
Most companies offer up to 4 named drivers - but that will exclude some of the tribe - who will be very sad!!
Any advice welcome

Try NFU. We have multiple vehicles insured with them including modern and classic cars, buses and the Cali.
They have been excellent.

Any advice welcome

If you would like a contact for NFU happy to supply one but wont be until Monday. Let me know and I can PM you.