Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any Cali owners in mid Wales?

powysjune

powysjune

VIP Member
Are there any Cali owners not too far from Newtown in Powys who would be willing to let us look at the picnic table in the door to see how the release mechanism works - ours seems to be stuck?
Have just purchased an imported 2005 2.5 tdi Cali, in the process of getting it MOT'd and registered so not on the road yet.
Would also be very helpful to look at an owner's manual in English - the one with the van is in German, so we're working things out by trial and error!
Thanks

I live in South Wales near Cardiff and you're welcome to come and have a look? Or I'm travelling up to north Wales at the end of may and could pop in if you can wait that long?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Thanks Oggie. Hopefully we'll have it sorted by then but if you're passing near Newtown at the end of May it would be good to see you and your van. We're a mile out of town on the road to Gregynog, can send directions.

Hi ,
I'm just down the road near Llangurig and am planning on coming to Newtown Monday or Tuesday afternoon this week. I'd be happy for you to have a look at the table catch. Let me know if your around then and we can meet up.
Cheers,
Piers

Is it stuck or are you not sure how it works, ? Try pushing up in the centre of the handle its quite firm

It might be just stuck but we were worried about forcing it. Piers kindly brought his van by today and showed us how the release mechanism works, so when ours is back from the garage ( it's currently being prepared for UK registration) we'll try again. Useful forum this!

Back