Another Dutch member in the group!

AvVeld

AvVeld

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hello everyone,

Introducing ourselves:
For years, we've camped with small and slightly larger tents. In the last 6 years, we've used a small caravan. On holidays we seek quiet, more rugged areas.

We've been considering transitioning to camping with a camper for years. Preferably a small one, as it allows us to reach remote areas. Lately, I've read a lot on this forum. Thanks to your input, I think the Cali would be a great fit for us.

Now, it's time to sell the caravan, sell our private car (as the Cali will become our daily driver), and simultaneously search for the right Cali that fits our budget and preferences.

Hopefully, there are experienced Dutch Cali owners on this forum with whom we can grab a coffee and hear about their experiences!

Hallo en welkom.

wil je Erik Ten Hag terug?

Hello everyone,

Introducing ourselves:
For years, we've camped with small and slightly larger tents. In the last 6 years, we've used a small caravan. On holidays we seek quiet, more rugged areas.

We've been considering transitioning to camping with a camper for years. Preferably a small one, as it allows us to reach remote areas. Lately, I've read a lot on this forum. Thanks to your input, I think the Cali would be a great fit for us.

Now, it's time to sell the caravan, sell our private car (as the Cali will become our daily driver), and simultaneously search for the right Cali that fits our budget and preferences.

Hopefully, there are experienced Dutch Cali owners on this forum with whom we can grab a coffee and hear about their experiences!
Hi and welcome from the Utrecht-area. Looks like you're at the beginning of a great adventure. Sounds like a Cali fits the type of camping you enjoy quite well. We also use our Cali as our only car and daily driver now. If at any point in time you have questions, feel free to send me a message.

I don't know in which part of The Netherlands you live but you are welcome for coffee and talking in the region of 's-Hertogenbosch. We have been cycling with small tents all over Europe and experience the California as a luxury. Allthough our daily distances are most of the time equal to those on our bicycles...

Back