Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Android auto whatsapp question

kernnowkarmann

kernnowkarmann

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all, just used android auto for first time and seems good although Shane not wireless (2017 model) however when I sent my better half a WhatsApp message, as she has two numbers it asked me to choose, I did but now can't work out how I can get it to change to other as it doesn't give me the option, it just automatically chooses the one I used first time

Also, can you get Google maps on it? It doesn't have an icon.

Thanks!

Pretty sure you can’t. It “learns” your choices, same with Apple and Music apps. Maybe split out to a separate contact or check if there is a way to set one of the numbers to be “primary” to see if that makes a diff?

Pretty sure you can’t. It “learns” your choices, same with Apple and Music apps. Maybe split out to a separate contact or check if there is a way to set one of the numbers to be “primary” to see if that makes a diff?
Got you, I sent her one to her second number via my phone, it then came on android auto when she replied. Not perfect but good enough and the only legal way to message!

Got my maps on, it was disabled on phone. Sigh

Got you, I sent her one to her second number via my phone, it then came on android auto when she replied. Not perfect but good enough and the only legal way to message!

Got my maps on, it was disabled on phone. Sigh
Yup. In settings on your phone. I have different setups for the Tiguan and Cali.

Back