Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

An Unexpected Purchase!

Has wireless charging. A very snug slot that grips the phone. Just disappointed it’s not wireless CarPlay at the same time.
Great, wonder if they now do in the U.K.
You can’t link CarPlay wirelessly via WeConnect?

Great, wonder if they now do in the U.K.
You can’t link CarPlay wirelessly via WeConnect?
I don't have wireless charging, but I do have wireless CarPlay. Thats with Discover Media Pro

I don't have wireless charging, but I do have wireless CarPlay. Thats with Discover Media Pro
73253406-BBA8-47D3-B3D7-F73FFBF02CFA.jpegA shows the wireless charger. B shows the head unit, I didn’t get to spec so stuck with what was here which is fine as I don’t use VW nav anyway, but crazy I need a cable to connect when the phone is stored in the wireless charger. Maybe something will be possible.

Having been waiting for a beach since August, got a call from a friend who had seen this in the local dealer. 3 hours later we have bought a 150 4motion beach which we should be driving within a week. No idea why I can’t get the picture straight! Our existing order which had proved difficult to get a date from a different dealer on us now cancelled and deposit on the way back.

The van was approved by my 3 year old who after climbing inside, announced we could have it as it has a diff lock! Suspect we will be spending a lot of time out in the van.

good luck to everyone else waiting, shows the factory is producing something and regardless of any 6.1 doubts I have, massively excited so worth the loooong wait.

Just need to do the painful bit and make the transfer, after buying a house, it’s the largest one off purchase I have ever made so best it lasts!

View attachment 74210
It looks gorgeous. I know what you mean about the expense!! My Coast arrived three weeks ago - thrilled with it

Think you can get a
View attachment 74582A shows the wireless charger. B shows the head unit, I didn’t get to spec so stuck with what was here which is fine as I don’t use VW nav anyway, but crazy I need a cable to connect when the phone is stored in the wireless charger. Maybe something will be possible.
something like the below might help.

Think you can get a

something like the below might help.

I have one of these in my Audi and it works pretty well. Tried it once in the T6 that has app connect and seems to work there as well. I have the latest V2 version

Last night over dinner my wife announced that to justify the cost she fancies Alaska to Argentina before Tommy starts school....
I was meant to be doing that this year, but covid saw to that, I've now started other projects, but as soon as they have been completed then I will be doing that trip.

Won't be taking my Ocean though, I'll babe doing it in this, which was specially built for the trip, and now has to sit for a couple of years before I go.

tempImageQTJatv.png

Back