Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Almost twelve months...... (don't worry all positive!)

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi Everyone
Just a quick note to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year and to send you a short, positive story of Cali ownership.

We have leant a great deal from this forum in the last 18 months and thank all of you for your contributions (knowingly or not!) - thank you also for answering all my questions some of which, we are sure, must have had you wondering if I/we am/are a penny short of a shilling but hey isn't that what makes us who we are?

We have had our Cali for just short of a year now and we have covered nearly 10k miles spanning 8 countries over 73 nights without any major drama. In these stats we have been to 4 club meets and met some wonderful people (Thank you) and had a truly enjoyable year. Our Cali? It has performed faultlessly and given excellent/good MPG. What more could we want?

2018 is already in the planning.......and work commitments etc aside going north seems to be the direction of travel - Norway and Denmark. We are sure we will fit in at least a couple of club meets too (including the rumoured Danish soiree!)

We take this opportunity, again, to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year and look forward to learning and experiencing more about Cali life in 2018. JW (Rik & Terri)
animated-merry-christmas-image-0174.gif

Merry Christmas to you too … it was a great pleasure to be your neighbour on the Champagne meet and hopefully, we will meet again soon. Denmark it is ;-)

You certainly used your Cali in the first year , looking forward meeting you again ....in Denmark :D
All the best wiches for 2018 to you and Terri ...
And to everyone else on the forum!

Merry Christmas to you too...

Best wishes for 2018 and will hopefully see you again at a few of the meets...:cheers

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both hopefully catch up with you at a meet in 2018!

Teejay and Jane.

And “ A Very Merry Christmas “ to you and Terri and I’m sure we will see you again in 2018 at a meet !
Lesley , Brin & Maisie xx :bananadance2

Hi Everyone
Just a quick note to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year and to send you a short, positive story of Cali ownership.

We have leant a great deal from this forum in the last 18 months and thank all of you for your contributions (knowingly or not!) - thank you also for answering all my questions some of which, we are sure, must have had you wondering if I/we am/are a penny short of a shilling but hey isn't that what makes us who we are?

We have had our Cali for just short of a year now and we have covered nearly 10k miles spanning 8 countries over 73 nights without any major drama. In these stats we have been to 4 club meets and met some wonderful people (Thank you) and had a truly enjoyable year. Our Cali? It has performed faultlessly and given excellent/good MPG. What more could we want?

2018 is already in the planning.......and work commitments etc aside going north seems to be the direction of travel - Norway and Denmark. We are sure we will fit in at least a couple of club meets too (including the rumoured Danish soiree!)

We take this opportunity, again, to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year and look forward to learning and experiencing more about Cali life in 2018. JW (Rik & Terri)
View attachment 28493

We are hoping to have more meets next year spread across GB.
We will look forward to meeting up again in the "Party Tent" at one or more of them I hope.

Best wishes Simon & Helen

Our T6 is also coming up for 12 months old

Our BIG issue is ------ Where did that last year go

Back