Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Almost daren't show you our Cali!

Isn't it more of a beige (I quite like that colour....). Of course any van is great, I just don't get the overall trend in cars in general towards grey, I heard on the radio that it's because of resell values....

I've always liked Alfas (and the 156 I had was probably lovely) and they should be red, but now I see them all the time in Grey and I just don't get it....

Each to their own!!
Here's one I sold recently and have regretted it

20221025_143358.jpg

20221025_143243.jpg

What a fantastically unique van you have there. Be proud. Parade it. I'm still waiting for my new 6.1 SE in Indium grey to be delivered. When I ordered it in mid Jan the two-tone was no longer an option. I must admit, I wasnt keen on the two-tone colour scheme but that's my preference. However, I'm a firm believer in "stand out from the crowd and be proud". Dem lovely wheels tho'... Will need touch-ups... But hey... Its part of the van-life dream right?! Enjoy folks! Happy touring!

Lovely van and wheels but ditch the bike rack. Some love them but IMO they look heinous!
I quite like the bike racks, makes it feel more like a camper. Saying that I've taken nine off at moment as not using it, at last I can see out of the rear window! Nice and easy to get on and off though

Hello,
It's great to be here, finally owning a Cali. Only taken us about 18 years!! Our Cali was the demo vehicle hence it looking different! It's registered white but the dealer painted it two tone berryl green, influenced by VW Beetles from the 1960's. They added the Schmoov wheels, then the bike rack, side rails & mud flaps. It has quite a few optional extras. I did wonder about posting as some people were critical of it in the 'two-tone' thread but tbh I love it. We all have different taste, which is a good thing, and I certainly don't expect everyone to like it! :)
I've found posts helpful and interesting, so thanks.

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
Too cool for school. Oh well, back to the Ascot Grey.

Hello,
It's great to be here, finally owning a Cali. Only taken us about 18 years!! Our Cali was the demo vehicle hence it looking different! It's registered white but the dealer painted it two tone berryl green, influenced by VW Beetles from the 1960's. They added the Schmoov wheels, then the bike rack, side rails & mud flaps. It has quite a few optional extras. I did wonder about posting as some people were critical of it in the 'two-tone' thread but tbh I love it. We all have different taste, which is a good thing, and I certainly don't expect everyone to like it! :)

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
I think it is beautiful.

Hello,

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
Oh WOW - stunning, choice of paint colour is on point and those wheels are absolutely perfect. Real head turner - lucky you !

Very nice and individual, it’s not what I would choose personally but it does look good.
Congratulations and enjoy.

Hello,

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
What’s not to like about the wheels? Uber cool.

Who cares about the weight of the wheels!? Not much to worry about on the grand scheme of things tbh

The wheels seem to be the automotive version of marmite. I'm reminded of some kind of jogurt or creme brulee desert looking at them. Certainly unusual and likely to get noticed out and about, methinks.

Love the colour scheme!

Hello,

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
Absolutely stunning

Hello,

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
Just wow - lovely.

Well, I reckon @his28 has every reason to feel quite proud. Look at all the interest this thread has generated. That colour scheme (and those wheels) are quite unique :thumb

It makes my van look extremely dull in comparison. I love the look!

Looks awesome!

Love the colour scheme, and the wheels are a must as a finishing piece

Do you know if the front spoiler as a VW part?

Back