Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Almost daren't show you our Cali!

H

hls28

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hello,
It's great to be here, finally owning a Cali. Only taken us about 18 years!! Our Cali was the demo vehicle hence it looking different! It's registered white but the dealer painted it two tone berryl green, influenced by VW Beetles from the 1960's. They added the Schmoov wheels, then the bike rack, side rails & mud flaps. It has quite a few optional extras. I did wonder about posting as some people were critical of it in the 'two-tone' thread but tbh I love it. We all have different taste, which is a good thing, and I certainly don't expect everyone to like it! :)
I've found posts helpful and interesting, so thanks.

IMG_4722.jpeg

IMG_4757.jpeg

Absolutely love that Cali, how’s luck are you guys. Congratulations.

What are the wheels called, I want some?

Absolutely love that Cali, how’s luck are you guys. Congratulations.

What are the wheels called, I want some?

Thanks very much for that. You don’t happen to know where the wheel nut covers are sourced do you?

Welcome aboard !
I sat in your lovely California, in August last year, whilst I contemplated buying it from Rob at Droitwich. He wouldn’t budge on price.
So ordered a black 4M instead. F9154C91-5B84-4560-A5DC-DCCBEE1C7A88.jpeg

Hello,
It's great to be here, finally owning a Cali. Only taken us about 18 years!! Our Cali was the demo vehicle hence it looking different! It's registered white but the dealer painted it two tone berryl green, influenced by VW Beetles from the 1960's. They added the Schmoov wheels, then the bike rack, side rails & mud flaps. It has quite a few optional extras. I did wonder about posting as some people were critical of it in the 'two-tone' thread but tbh I love it. We all have different taste, which is a good thing, and I certainly don't expect everyone to like it! :)

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
Lovely colour, awful wheels :)

:Stig That’s one Schmoooooooove looking unique Cali

Proper retro Cal look

I hope you’re going to do some shows, far too many boring factory colour calis out there, just goes to show what can be done with a little imagination which has sadly been lacking from Factory colour offerings and wheel options for a long time.

Great looking California and amazing wheels - love it!

:Stig That’s one Schmoooooooove looking unique Cali

Proper retro Cal look

I hope you’re going to do some shows, far too many boring factory colour calis out there, just goes to show what can be done with a little imagination which has sadly been lacking from Factory colour offerings and wheel options for a long time.
This was in the show n shine at Busfest last year. Nice to see something a bit different, it’s grown on me, really like it.
Congrats @hls28 on a stunning looking California. Enjoy!

Hello,

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
Looks fantastic, love it

Cool Really Cool! ..be proud, my friend! :)

Love it :cool:. I also have a 1965 Split Screen, the wheels and two-tone on your Cali definitely give a classic vibe.

Hello,

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105905
Best to update V5 with DVLA as to colour change.

Back