Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aires in the UK - yes there are more than you think.

rod_vw

rod_vw

Gone bigger.
VIP Member
Vehicle
Motorhome
Yes I know that many motor-homers in the UK believe that this will never happen.

However, in the current troubles there is a very active Facebook Group that is both discovering existing but little known facilities and having success in persuading local authorities to consider providing new ones.

If members wish to support the provision of European like overnight parking facilities for vehicles like ours maybe they would find the Group interesting.

I realise that the group is very much in its infancy but who knows, more progress could be made with sufficient support.

Yes I know that many motor-homers in the UK believe that this will never happen.

However, in the current troubles there is a very active Facebook Group that is both discovering existing but little known facilities and having success in persuading local authorities to consider providing new ones.

If members wish to support the provision of European like overnight parking facilities for vehicles like ours maybe they would find the Group interesting.

I realise that the group is very much in its infancy but who knows, more progress could be made with sufficient support.
I do like their CAMpRA abbreviation; a nice nod to CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale)