Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

After waiting for my California Beach for months, i just discovered the dealer ordered the wrong spec

I finally got mine Im so glad i still got it in summer! Portuguese weather means summer days till November eheh 4 motion for the winView attachment 98687
Life's a beach!! :)

I'm heading to Porto on Friday to visit a friend and scope out the possibility of retiring there next year.

Great to hear and great photo too.

This is the perfect spec one right? 2 seater etc?

Was there any more to the story? Seems they really did fast track you?
So after finding that the mistake was from the oficial importer and not the salesperson, there was special order issued to the factory and according to the info i was given, my order got fast tracked, so from the time that the first one got here to the correct one arriving, i only had to wait a month give or take, so all in all i guess i was lucky. I ordered in October 2021 and got the correct one on the 29 of August 2022 :)
I just went directly from the dealers court to one week of travelling on the coast, a lot of times off roading and to say i love it would be to little.
Now im just thinking about a fridge and a back drawer, and some off road tyres, and cool wheels and solar panels and seat covers and the list is endless haha

And to everybody in doubt, please check the diff lock when ordering a 4 motion, it already payed itself on my maiden trip, i was shocked how effective it is , i shouldnt had went so out of the beaten path but now i have the confidence that this 2.3 ton vehicle will not get stuck easily
IMG_20220902_113947445_HDR.jpg