Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

After a long wait.......... Colin is nearly here!!

Wengen007

Wengen007

Vehicle
T5 Beach
I popped into my local dealer to check over my new Beech today here are a few sneak pics still a few extras to be done I collect him on Sunday can't wait!!

image.jpg image.jpg

Sleep well Saturday night :hello

Looks great! I also recognise the backdrop well.... if you are local to Guildford I might see you around - mine is a beach in the 'other blue' ... thunders but no xenons :cry: .... they look fab and good move on the second opening window.

Steve.

Great choice io name if you don't mind me saying so !
Regards,
Colin.

[Hi
Also dropped in to see mine at the same place,in fact twice this week and waiting to have the finishing touches completed prior to collection;any day now !!! :D

attachment=0]unnamed (3).jpg[/attachment]

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (3).jpg

Wengen007 said:
I popped into my local dealer to check over my new Beech today here are a few sneak pics still a few extras to be done I collect him on Sunday can't wait!!

Right up to when I collected my Beach I had only seen one other Night blue Cali, now it seems to be the popular colour :goodone :cool :bananadance

Alasdair

Barefoot62 said:
Wengen007 said:

Right up to when I collected my Beach I had only seen one other Night blue Cali, now it seems to be the popular colour :goodone :cool :bananadance

Alasdair

They both look great and it's a good colour.

James

Alasdair[/quote]

James[/quote]

I know there's a poll on what colours your Cali, but what is the most common colour for a Beach I wonder? :cool

Alasdair

Barefoot62 said:

Alasdair

James[/quote]

I know there's a poll on what colours your Cali, but what is the most common colour for a Beach I wonder? :cool

Alasdair[/quote]

Hopefully Yellow :) :) :)

topmonty said:
[Hi
Also dropped in to see mine at the same place,in fact twice this week and waiting to have the finishing touches completed prior to collection;any day now !!! :D

attachment=0]unnamed (3).jpg[/attachment]

How strange we were there on the same day as I can see my work vehicle in the back ground it's the Luton parked across the road. When are you collecting I'm going on Sunday.
Yours looks great bye the way. :D

SteveM said:
Looks great! I also recognise the backdrop well.... if you are local to Guildford I might see you around - mine is a beach in the 'other blue' ... thunders but no xenons :cry: .... they look fab and good move on the second opening window.

Steve.
I will keep a look out for you :hello

I thought it looked familiar...we bought ours from there in November...!

I was at colbornes today and I like the additions to 'Colin' since the photos were taken! Unless it was another dark blue beach!

Steve.

SteveM said:
I was at colbornes today and I like the additions to 'Colin' since the photos were taken! Unless it was another dark blue beach!

Steve.
Well you have seen them before me!! Can't wait till tomorrow I hope it looks good.

I collected Colin yesterday and he is great everything I could of hoped for and we can wait to start our adventures together.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Well !!
They say that being different is good and it is certainly very different. :eek:
Good on you!! ;)
However, I am a bit old and grey and thought that putting a "Ring Pull" decal on my fuel cap cover was a bit "on the wild side".
Enjoy your adventures, but drive carefully as people WILL remember you.

Bill

It looked even better in the flesh ... my daughter loved the elk on the back. What was the inspiration?

Steve.

SteveM said:
It looked even better in the flesh ... my daughter loved the elk on the back. What was the inspiration?

Steve.

All our previous trips to Switzerland Sweden Austria Scotland and just what we love.
Lots of great adventures to come now we have Colin :D

Back