Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advice on a 2013 california beach please.

N

Nicky

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi. We are looking to buy a beach. Does the leisure battery come as standard with the 2013 beach?
Thanks
Nicky

Something to consider, you do not get the electric hook up on a 2013, only 2014 onwards but can have one retro fitted I believe.

We've just viewed a 2013 beach that does not have a leisure battery. Does anyone know if one can be retro fitted and approximately how much?
Thanks

I'm pretty certain the leisure battery is standard. I have one on my 2012 beach that was an ex-demo but all the time I was pouring over options I never remember having to factor that in. Is the seller able to offer an explanation? Presumably the rear cabin lights and the rear 12V sockets (everything 'behind' the front seats is normally powered by the leisure battery) still work. Are there any 'empty' wires or plugs under the passenger seat to suggest there was one once as I'd expect retro-fitting to have two costs - the battery itself and the wiring which if absent will probably be more expensive.

Not quite sure for UK specs Cali Beach, but I found in some countries that you get the leisure battery when you get the park heater option.