Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advice and Guidance on how to use internal windscreen blind

C

Cooperman19

Guest User
Can anyone give me a clue how these are best closed. Not sure if I am missing anything having read about poles. Mine are integrated into the front posts but when you pull them out can't see how they meet in the middle and stay securely shut.

Any hints will be very much appreciated :headbang

Re: Advice and Guidance on how to use internal windscreen bl

there is a hole for each one on the bottom and 2 magnets under the mirror to clip on to .when closed pull sun visor down to keep sun light out .i never use my ones as i use a silver screen on the out side of the van .all best martin .

as Martin said...forget it and invest in an external cover that wraps screen / cab windows...lots of diff sorts...the Cali ones are a faff both new sort and older sort!

It is indeed a bit of a hassle, as both sides are not easily aligned to fit into the back of the mirror. We have resorted to using a small elastic hairband to tie up the top - where the magnets are- and haven't had any problems since!

A very big thanks to everyone, I am sold on getting the externals and save myself a lot of grief, very much appreciated. :D