Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture Magazine now online

I take it half back. I did look at the mag, after all. Just revisited it. Nice layout etc.
Ah great stuff, I am glad you have access to it! Regarding your article, I have your email here and is saved on my articles to follow up pile. Has been a very busy time with the release of the pilot issue, and also figuring out the website, but I will definitely be getting back to you. Thanks very much Anthony.

Can I ask you, what are your thoughts on this type of sports/adventure vanlife magazine and it being a bi-monthly release? Would it satisfy you with something to regularly be excited for?

To be honest and I am sure you know that: There are already so many good channels on YT, blog or boards about the so called "vanlife" and "adventure". From the perspective as a reader I search for a different approach - and that's where you jump in - and would like to read more about the persons behind the bling and instagram. We all know vanlife is different and often difficult. Got that. We know how it could be and often isn't. To cut it short storytelling is very important and there is no bad in telling what gimmicks or places are good. Simple keep it balanced and add some sportive activities is a plus. As always different topics covers different interests and that can change after every single issue.
So yes, I would like to see/read your mag every two month in my mail account and pay around the same amount of campervans mag. I also subscripted here: campfiremag and I think they do a great job too.
Besides I appreciate the fact it is only pdf-online version (and I like your post about staying at home).
Keep us posted where you're going and ask if we/I can help in anyway.

Back