Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture magazine issue 08

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Evening all. After four months on the road (was meant to be working, but found myself having way too much fun instead), the new issue of Advanture magazine has been released and is now shipping. I had this beautiful cover commissioned for the summer issue, containing little trinkets linking to the articles you will find inside ;)

If you do not already know it, Advanture is a high-end print magazine packed full of inspiring stories from the road. It's nothing like the glossy highstreet mags, and is more akin to a collectable coffee table style journal. 100-pages, uncoated paper, FSC-certified. Printed and shipped from the UK.

This issue includes some really interesting stories, my favourite coming in from the UK. Learn about what vanlife was like in 1908 Thatchers Britain ... we don't have it half bad today.

Shop now at www.advanturemagazine.com/shop

Thanks to all of you from here who are already subscribed. I would like to share the following 20% discount code for anyone wanting to make an order (first-time reader or you can use it to renew your subscription later on): 20%yeheww

issue 08 subscription stack.jpg

Mine received, love the new layout and formatting. Much easier to read and super high quality.

Wonderful magazine and in particular I like how you [mention]AlexBrown [/mention] reflect on travelling and beeing thankful for what we have and what we are all able to enjoy, even when your parking spot is not wildcamp or instagram like. Really love that aspect, beeing humble, thankful and enjoy every minute out there with our wonderful vans

Mine received, love the new layout and formatting. Much easier to read and super high quality.
Thank you, I love the new journal design too. Feels so high-end and as far away from a glossy throwaway as I could imagine.

Thank you. Is it possible to get the Mag as pdf files? The isuu app is not working well and it seems it does not download the magazine. There is no way of reading the mag well on a PC like a Surface device since the Issuu app is not there.

Thank you. Is it possible to get the Mag as pdf files? The isuu app is not working well and it seems it does not download the magazine. There is no way of reading the mag well on a PC like a Surface device since the Issuu app is not there.
Personally, if I was Alex, I wouldn't be handing out my hard earned labour as PDFs that could end up being shared by all and sundry...

The beauty of the hardcopy magazine, especially in its new format, is the tactile and high quality nature of it.

Hi Alex, congrats and looks very good but again no possibility to print anything out of Issuu. Bit of an annoyance as I have a running digital subscription from the time printed versions were hard to get...

Wonderful magazine and in particular I like how you [mention]AlexBrown [/mention] reflect on travelling and beeing thankful for what we have and what we are all able to enjoy, even when your parking spot is not wildcamp or instagram like. Really love that aspect, beeing humble, thankful and enjoy every minute out there with our wonderful vans
Thanks for the support as always, Sapto! Always trying to see the birght side to any situation. Glad the tone went down well, I was not sure where I was going when I started on the Por Favor piece!
But for sure I want to keep the mag levelled. Both the instaglam level, and the more typical sort of stuff. It is what I find makes the whole vanlife scene so interesting and we do have that variety at our fingertips. Happy travels and speak soon on Patreon.

Hey kave, thanks for keeping up with the digital edition. Can you report any bugs direct to Issuu? I work closely with them and will help bring any issues to their attention.

For now, I am having to stay with the Issuu platform for our digital service. The print mags are really high-end, FSC-certified paper, and both the paper stock and ink have been carefully chosen to provide a premium experience with the physical copies. I could not control any of that if I distributed the PDF files and really want to keep the presentation to the standard that I worked so hard to design.

Did you already see a print edition? I'd happily extend the 20% discount offer to you so that you could check one out. Use the following code at checkout: 20%yeheww

www.advanturemagazine.com/shop

Hi Alex, congrats and looks very good but again no possibility to print anything out of Issuu. Bit of an annoyance as I have a running digital subscription from the time printed versions were hard to get...
Hey! So great to hear from a long-time reader. As I mention to kave just above, I really want to keep the overall presentation of the printed edition to the highest standard possible.

Did you also already see a print edition? I can also extend the 20% discount offer to you so that you could check one out. Use the following code at checkout: 20%yeheww

Hey! So great to hear from a long-time reader. As I mention to kave just above, I really want to keep the overall presentation of the printed edition to the highest standard possible.

Did you also already see a print edition? I can also extend the 20% discount offer to you so that you could check one out. Use the following code at checkout: 20%yeheww

I think the print edition is fab but as mentioned I have one last digital issue in my "old" subscription. We had this conversation before :). I think the remark about sending the file out on internet sucks... at least I'm keeping my copy to myself!

Hello. It seems the Issuu app is no more? I cant read the magazines on the web either? Can you fix or maybe give us ability to download our purchased magazines as pdf files?

Back