Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture Magazine issue 06 now available

Hi Dave, Friday it will go in the post! They post from Gosport, so you may have yours Saturday morning I am hoping (if you are in Southampton that is).
Mine is being posted to Scotland as im still up here, may have to get it sent on as hoping to head off soon. Thanks for update:thumb

Mine is being posted to Scotland as im still up here, may have to get it sent on as hoping to head off soon. Thanks for update:thumb
Dave, do you want me to change the address? Just send me an email if so. A mag sent on Friday will either deliver Saturday, or Monday (mainland UK). Just let me know and I can change if need be!

Dave, do you want me to change the address? Just send me an email if so. A mag sent on Friday will either deliver Saturday, or Monday (mainland UK). Just let me know and I can change if need be!
Nope that’s fine, I’m waiting on something else before I head south.

Hi Alex
I’ve tried messaging you but your not a vip
Would like to change address I’ll try it on your site

I have subscribed and paid for 3 issues through this and received issue 6 through the Issuu app. However I wanted to get access to issue 5 as there is only a preview to download through the app. It gives a link to your website but Safari just says it cannot find the site. Firstly does the site no longer exist and secondly will there still be a further 2 issues published through Issuu?

I have subscribed and paid for 3 issues through this and received issue 6 through the Issuu app. However I wanted to get access to issue 5 as there is only a preview to download through the app. It gives a link to your website but Safari just says it cannot find the site. Firstly does the site no longer exist and secondly will there still be a further 2 issues published through Issuu?
Hi! I am sorry about the website issue - we have something strange going on with the DNS that is causing some people issues with loading the pages. If anyone here is a website wizard, please get in touch!

First question, on which issue did you buy your subscription, was it for issue 06, or issue 05?

For sure there will be further issues. Now we are putting together issue 07. Once published, this becomes available to you on Issuu. There will be a newsletter to announce the release, so you won't miss it!

With regards to issue 05, I am not sure why the Issuu app is giving you a problem. Is there a way you can report a broken link, maybe? I can give you the link here to issue 05: https://issuu.com/advanturemagazine/docs/am-05-english-digital

Please do let me know how you get on, as it really helps me to work out any bugs in the platform.

Cheers, Alex.

Hi! I am sorry about the website issue - we have something strange going on with the DNS that is causing some people issues with loading the pages. If anyone here is a website wizard, please get in touch!

First question, on which issue did you buy your subscription, was it for issue 06, or issue 05?

For sure there will be further issues. Now we are putting together issue 07. Once published, this becomes available to you on Issuu. There will be a newsletter to announce the release, so you won't miss it!

With regards to issue 05, I am not sure why the Issuu app is giving you a problem. Is there a way you can report a broken link, maybe? I can give you the link here to issue 05: https://issuu.com/advanturemagazine/docs/am-05-english-digital

Please do let me know how you get on, as it really helps me to work out any bugs in the platform.

Cheers, Alex.
Thanks for you reply Alex. It was 06 I bought but i was able to download issues 1 to 4. Your link still takes me to a preview for issue 5 indicating a need to contact the author for the full version (hence link to website).

Thanks for you reply Alex. It was 06 I bought but i was able to download issues 1 to 4. Your link still takes me to a preview for issue 5 indicating a need to contact the author for the full version (hence link to website).
I think 1-4 was free and then you had to pay for digital after that, I’m guessing you’ve signed up for 6,7&8

OK so yes, if you signed up at issue 06 for the one year subscription, that will give you number 06, and the following 3 issues. 05 is available as part free and part paid, which you should be bale to just buy as a one off for €4. I hope that helps!

OK so yes, if you signed up at issue 06 for the one year subscription, that will give you number 06, and the following 3 issues. 05 is available as part free and part paid, which you should be bale to just buy as a one off for €4. I hope that helps!
Thanks Alex - yes that all makes sense and I’m happy to pay the part payment for issue 5. I’m just struggling to do this as issuu directs me to contact you through your website which, as indicated earlier, Safari is unable to find. I will try to go through the process again.

Thanks Alex - yes that all makes sense and I’m happy to pay the part payment for issue 5. I’m just struggling to do this as issuu directs me to contact you through your website which, as indicated earlier, Safari is unable to find. I will try to go through the process again.
If the Issue website is giving you a bit of a run around, I have to say, it isn't the most user friendly experience. What happens if you try to navigate to the issue when you are not logged in? Sorry for the problems, the main website should be back online this week coming.