Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture Magazine issue 05

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi everyone,

I just finished editing the latest edition of my vanlife publication, Advanture Magazine. For those not already familiar with it, the magazine is optimised for reading on your smartphone and tablet while in the van. I am sat in my own California typing this post, although not far from home, it feels great to be out of the house finally!

www.advanturemagazine.com/magazines

This year I also started to produce a print edition, which has been a real hit with the readers! More collectable print journal, rather than glossy high-street mag.

So I hope it might be of interest to some of the Cali owners here. I will for sure be looking forwards to kicking back in my camper once the new issue is in my own hands, with a cold beer. :)

Cheers, Alex

AM 05 in hands mockup.jpg

AM-05-spread-7.jpg

AM-05-spread-8.jpg

AM-05-spread-9.jpg

Really like the first issues Alex.
Been a great read.
Keep up the good work

Love the stickers too
Look forward to the digital version #5
3f6838bafd87fb89f506d5baae8d7217.jpg

f62773d9f05bed4e590e92bd292080de.jpg
d44ade286f3c33c426d9b60c137c3382.jpg

Last edited:
1B6D9F50-2878-49E4-9A18-AD019DF466B3.jpegI can confirm, the printed version of Issue 4, was really worth having. I’ve ordered a printed version of Issue 5 also.

and still a free digital version to download?
Yes, but this is going to be changing. The next digital edition will be partly paid-for content, to get access to all of the content. This will slowly migrate to a paid magazine. As you can imagine, the platform needs to support itself, and I do not want to overwhelm the experience with commercials.

Yes, but this is going to be changing. The next digital edition will be partly paid-for content, to get access to all of the content. This will slowly migrate to a paid magazine. As you can imagine, the platform needs to support itself, and I do not want to overwhelm the experience with commercials.

Count me in for the digital paid version

Do u have to pay for the digi issue now?

Thanks @AlexBrown . Just came in the post :thumb

Like the smaller format of the magazine, very handy. Easy to keep in the van. Also, I think, the use of thicker quality paper gives the pics more colour and a pleasure to browse. Have had a skim through, some good writeups. Will read through more in details over the coming days.

PXL_20210510_125234087.jpg

Thanks @AlexBrown . Just came in the post :thumb

Like the smaller format of the magazine, very handy. Easy to keep in the van. Also, I think, the use of thicker quality paper gives the pics more colour and a pleasure to browse. Have had a skim through, some good writeups. Will read through more in details over the coming days.

View attachment 78200
Yep, I'd agree with those sentiments! IMG_20210510_140058.jpg

Thanks @AlexBrown my copy arrived this morning. Had an initial read through whilst waiting for my grandson to finish his music class this morning. Bedtime reading tonight for a more thorough look. Very nice layout and good content. Good luck with the publication.

Back