Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture Magazine issue 05

kurienp

kurienp

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Thanks @AlexBrown . Just came in the post :thumb

Like the smaller format of the magazine, very handy. Easy to keep in the van. Also, I think, the use of thicker quality paper gives the pics more colour and a pleasure to browse. Have had a skim through, some good writeups. Will read through more in details over the coming days.

PXL_20210510_125234087.jpg

dripster

dripster

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Thanks @AlexBrown . Just came in the post :thumb

Like the smaller format of the magazine, very handy. Easy to keep in the van. Also, I think, the use of thicker quality paper gives the pics more colour and a pleasure to browse. Have had a skim through, some good writeups. Will read through more in details over the coming days.

View attachment 78200
Yep, I'd agree with those sentiments! IMG_20210510_140058.jpg

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Thanks @AlexBrown my copy arrived this morning. Had an initial read through whilst waiting for my grandson to finish his music class this morning. Bedtime reading tonight for a more thorough look. Very nice layout and good content. Good luck with the publication.

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Wow, there really is nothing more gratifying than logging onto my computer to see all of your posts! Really, thank you for the feedback and I hope this is the start of something much bigger. I really appreciate having all of you as readers. And top props to @califonia4x4 for having two issues on the camp table! :D

4x4 joker

4x4 joker

VW T6 Westfalia Club Joker 4motion
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Don’t worry I’ve just had a text to say there’s a small parcel waiting for me (guessing it’s the mags) just need to head out of the mountains to get it, looking forward to having a good read.

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Don’t worry I’ve just had a text to say there’s a small parcel waiting for me (guessing it’s the mags) just need to head out of the mountains to get it, looking forward to having a good read.
Yes! I pulled you out the last 04 from my stash. I hope you like both mags and welcome to the readership!!

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
@AlexBrown I just scrolled through it on the ipad/issuu Page. Great looking mag! Is it possible to download it and read it eg Apple books when paying or subscribing for the magazine?
Hey Sapto! Thank you for your kind words and I am glad you enjoyed the read. A big thank you also for becoming a Patreon. Did you notice the credits in the masthead? ;)

Paid digital mags will indeed be downloadable. I have been testing the user experience on that just lately and is a great way to enjoy the mag while totally off-grid. Let's hook up on Patreon and test this together so it is ready for issue 06?

sapto

sapto

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hey Sapto! Thank you for your kind words and I am glad you enjoyed the read. A big thank you also for becoming a Patreon. Did you notice the credits in the masthead? ;)

Paid digital mags will indeed be downloadable. I have been testing the user experience on that just lately and is a great way to enjoy the mag while totally off-grid. Let's hook up on Patreon and test this together so it is ready for issue 06?
Yes, thanks a lot for the credits! :thanks