Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adblue warning

Our Adblue range started at 4,500 miles from new, 3,000 miles later is still says 4,500.

I've done almost 10,000 miles in mine since March. Only topped adblue up once and it's showing a range of 4,000

Adblue has a shelf life or tank life so don't fill up to soon! if you are a low mileage user
The mounds of 10/3.5/1 ltr containers piling up outside service stations costing stupid amounts of money will soon be out of date then, I filled up at the Picket Post Shell garage yesterday from the pump under 70p/ltr.

I think 4500 is the maximum it will display. Once you have used up enough it will start to drop.

Therefore read as "at least xxxx miles"
Just put 10 ltrs in mine as warning gong kept going off, mfd stated 1400 miles to go, max of 2 gallons required
After mdf reset it now states adblue range is 6000 miles

Looks like display comes down in 1500km steps.
Mine 4500 delivery figure, dropped to 3000 - filled up before it changed again when it went to 6000, now back at 4500.
With forecourt pumps becoming more common no need to worry about buying pricey cans or storage.

Done ours today, was showing 1600 a few weeks ago, down to 1200 today. Added the full 10 litres & now showing 6000.

Easy to do if a bit awkward with the container, would prefer a pump but none near here.

Could we not supply our own? :thumb

Probably get the neighbors talking Borris, if they spot you, with your penis in the side of the van....
:rolleyes:

I've sorted it I get the trophy for nob head of the year it's just my display I can scroll up and down to choose what I want displayed

Thanks everyone who replied
Have the same problem right now. Did think I was being a nob head. Thanks for confirming. Will go play with the setting some more.

Back