Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ACSI Camping Card standard or one with Motorhome pitches.... ?

MyT6.1whitevan

MyT6.1whitevan

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I am new and on this forum I read that ACSI Card is helpful and saves money. I examined their web site and frankly I am in limbo.... If I get the card it would be digital.... and then is for us, California campers, a standard card enough or the one more expensive with 3000 motorhome pitches (what is that definition?) is a better choice. Confused and not sold yet. Need help! Thanks.

Oh.... I would be using it on the continent only.

I am new and on this forum I read that ACSI Card is helpful and saves money. I examined their web site and frankly I am in limbo.... If I get the card it would be digital.... and then is for us, California campers, a standard card enough or the one more expensive with 3000 motorhome pitches (what is that definition?) is a better choice. Confused and not sold yet. Need help! Thanks.
The Motorhome pitches are not campsites in the normal meaning. They are normally intended for completely self contained units, toilets & showers, although some do have toilet & shower blocks and are just a group of parking spaces reserved for Motorhomes. If there are toilets and showers then Campervans can use them.

Back