A cool question for Beach owners?

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Yes Larry.
Going to try the Ocean. Chasing a couple at the moment. Two in the running. One nearly new and another 12 months old. Saving £10k if I buy the older van.
Neither are my perfect spec, but that’s what happens when you want to save some £££

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I could be interested in the slide out rack.

Sure Borris.
I have put down a deposit on an Ocean. Once it’s all sorted I can let you know :thumb

TrevorH

TrevorH

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Continuing on the perennial fridge theme....

I am contemplating buying a full boot slide out tray to accommodate a ( yet to be purchased) CF35 or CFX 35 but reviewing an old thread I see that there was mention some time ago of a fridge slider by Engel. Does anyone have any experience of this or anything similar?

Robert Pratt

Robert Pratt

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Thanks Bigted,
After looking at both the CFX 28 and 35 models we have decided to plump for the CFX35 but only because we sometimes have big family gatherings, picnics etc and that extra capacity will come in useful. It is obviously bigger externally but not by that much. Having listened to everyones advice and read the reviews, I have just purchased one online.
Your tips on the power setting and how to secure it down are very useful. For most of our trips away it is just the two of us so it will probably sit behind the passenger seat although I do plan to get one of those pull out trays for the boot area, so it may sit in there instead.
:thanks
From whom did you buy and price?

Borris

Borris

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
From whom did you buy and price?
I affraid I can't help you because after looking at different suppliers I eventually spotted a nearly new one on Ebay. It had only been used a couple of times. There was nothing wrong with it and it was still boxed. Unfortunately the previous owner had died suddenly. I can't remember what I paid for it but I do know that it represented a considerable saving.

Brilliant fridge/freezer and worth every penny.

kave

kave

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
After two years of sporadic use our CFX28 no longer can keep cool. I had to use the emergency button to get it started. After a few hours it worked in normal mode again.
Time to exercise our EU consumer law since warranty is only one year on this €750 coolbox.