Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6.1 California Oceans

Any Coasts heading your way?!

Any chance of a response to an email?

4 motion is £78K as mentioned by Mr Shaz post #48

4 motion is £78K as mentioned by Mr Shaz post #48

Thats list price for one of the vans they have but no further details, I have hearing difficulties & work in clients offices. I don't really want to be discussing new vans loudly in an openplan office.

When someone comes on here saying they may have what I'm actively looking for in stock & to email for further details, I don't think its unreasonable to expect a pretty prompt answer to a fairly simple question like what have you got & what's the spec?

If the response is like this when they are trying to sell, it makes you wonder what its like if theres a problem.

Ok no problem.

And yes they arn't the easiest to get hold of.

Thats list price for one of the vans they have but no further details, I have hearing difficulties & work in clients offices. I don't really want to be discussing new vans loudly in an openplan office.

When someone comes on here saying they may have what I'm actively looking for in stock & to email for further details, I don't think its unreasonable to expect a pretty prompt answer to a fairly simple question like what have you got & what's the spec?

If the response is like this when they are trying to sell, it makes you wonder what its like if theres a problem.
When i was a little lad i dreamt of being able to walk
into a showroom with the cash to buy a new motor, to be treated
like the customer is king kind of thing.
15 minutes handover and a bottle of plonk if i'm lucky is all
i have ever got.
Finance and PCP deals have stolen my dreams.

Agree. I think the fact that someone has money to pay for vehicle is a tad confusing concept to a car salesperson. As such paying £68k makes one think twice.

I got a really quick response from Tom last night, but they want full RRP on the vans with a maximum £1k discount.

It would be nice to get a van quickly, but I'm not paying the Covid tax.

I fully understand them wanting to make hay whilst they can though; even if I don't agree with it.

The 4 motion van is very high specification, but it's in flat white unfortunately.

I've only got the specification of the Mojave and Bay Green vans which I attached
a15bf04e332c757fe2879e374ed1b2f4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This was the 4motion quote.....
1599900587229.png

Apologies the road fund license shouldn’t be that amount. It should be £270

I paid almost list price for our pre ordered T6. But got good trade in on our T5 from a dealer near London. Would not shift on price but added extras and 5year warranty. To me it did not matter what they were asking for the new van it is about the bottom line.

no I called and emailed about 5 times about a new grand California order and was ignored on all occasions
Who are you wanting a call or email back from? What’s your best contact details?

Who are you wanting a call or email back from? What’s your best contact details?
Hi Tom,

Sorry, this was back in February. I have already bought a kombi, 2 shuttles and a grand California from another dealer

Back