Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold 5th seat, T5 Cali SE

Colour please - it isn’t very clear - Moonrock grey?

£250
Unused
Locality Yateley, Hants (near Camberley)View attachment 47011

Hi, is this still available - I’ve just bought a Cali SE 2011 and really could do with an extra seat, not fussed if it matches as it’ll be used as a spare and covered!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's still available. If you want any more info, do please contact us.
It's fashionable to have 'mismatched' seating these days in lounges- perhaps the same for Calis!

Awesome, will it fit in the runners for a California SE 2011? If so I'll have it off you please?

When could I collect (hoping this week).

Assume you have a third rail - you need that. Just measured distance on our 2014 Cali SE and this measures 380mm approx. If all ok then you can pick up Tuesday and Wednesday but then it would be Sunday evening.

So I’ve just picked the California up and sadly it only has two rails - I’m learning!!!

Thank you anyway!

Good morning, is the 5th seat still for sale? If it is i am very interested but live near Northampton so wouldn't be able to collect until one evening next week if that was ok?
Regards Jules

Sorry for delay in replying!
Yes, it's still for sale & next week would be fine.
Anything else you want to know?

Good morning, is the 5th seat still for sale? If it is i am very interested but live near Northampton so wouldn't be able to collect until one evening next week if that was ok?
Regards Jules
Are you still interested?