Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

4 motion in the snow

All weather tyres and 4 motion. We had to help others who got stuck. 93EF0D79-D954-41B4-8ACB-33264B3DA4C3.jpeg

Our 4motion in the Dutch snow last Sunday..
It was fun driving her in the snow we had about 10"of snow and -5 C frost.
The 4motion and good winter tires moved us without zip problems. I also tested the anti skid, wow that worked flawless.

Greetings From the Netherlands,
rgrds,
Frans...
IMG_0985.JPG20210207_134929.jpg20210207_132208.jpg20210207_122351.jpg

We had had a lot of snow in East Anglia since Sunday - ands it’s still snowing.
Although I’m working from home - my wife who is a practice nurse isn’t and I have been driving her to work this week.
Without reigniting the 4 motion or not to have 4 motion debate -Polly my Cali has been amazing- even without winter tyres it has been sure Footed and the 4 motion has really inspired confidence.

Anyone else having to drive in the snow?

View attachment 73334

Nice two tone ... Ours is boring grey :))

Nice two tone ... Ours is boring grey :))
Thank you - I had a t2 and always wanted a red and white samba. I saw a red and white two tone at Bury st Edmunds and fell in love :thumb

Our 4motion in the Dutch snow last Sunday..
It was fun driving her in the snow we had about 10"of snow and -5 C frost.
The 4motion and good winter tires moved us without zip problems. I also tested the anti skid, wow that worked flawless.

Greetings From the Netherlands,
rgrds,
Frans...
View attachment 73652View attachment 73650View attachment 73649View attachment 73648
Tyres definitely make a massive difference :)

Thank you - I had a t2 and always wanted a red and white samba. I saw a red and white two tone at Bury st Edmunds and fell in love :thumb
My wife fancy the red and white two tone, In my opinion the best colour setting. Enjoy and many safe miles , nice holiday's if permitted after the COVID.

Yours,
Frans..

Tyres definitely make a massive difference :)
True, in snow conditions a must, the weight also helps a lot..so far we have not run to trouble at all. A snowplough had made a massive snow wall in our street but leaving our parking spot wasn't an issue at al, 100% 4motion benefit for sure .

Back