Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

340mm or 308mm brake disks size?

Betty67

Betty67

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Looking to replace disks and pads front and rear couple of questions?
Bought a set of PAGID disks and pads last year was going to get them fitted by local mobile mechanic but 2 people have said they are noisy under use and should get alternative?
Looking at front put in my reg and comes up with 340mm or 308mm, presume its the larger as cannot go below 17" rims?
Do i go brembo, paid or ferrodo?

Looking to replace disks and pads front and rear couple of questions?
Bought a set of PAGID disks and pads last year was going to get them fitted by local mobile mechanic but 2 people have said they are noisy under use and should get alternative?
Looking at front put in my reg and comes up with 340mm or 308mm, presume its the larger as cannot go below 17" rims?
Do i go brembo, paid or ferrodo?
I have the big brake kit installed and I believe there are 340mm discs up front and 308mm at the rear. I was very happy making the switch from Audi OEM pads to Akebono Ceramic. These were quiet, low dust and more progressive than the OEM's they replaced. Not sure if Akebono make a pad for the Transporter though.

Brembo on mine. 340mm are hard to source in the UK at reasonable prices so buy from Autodoc

How do i know which size is on my cali?
If you have a SE/Ocean it's 340 front 308 rear.
If you have a Beach with 16" wheels then 308/308.

If you have a SE/Ocean it's 340 front 308 rear.
If you have a Beach with 16" wheels then 308/308.
Do you have dinner plates on the front.....big size difference. Oddly I think I paid £100 option for the big brake upgrade in 2015

Found this on t6 forum
340 it is then thanks everyone now to find some gem quality at a decent price

Found this on t6 forum
I like Zimmerman rotors and akebono carbon pads. Low dust, progressive and low noise. Ran these on my Audi s4

Found this on t6 forum
Brembos ---order from AutoDoc

Back