Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3-seater headrest problem

I dont know if you have the same problem with finding a good place for the headrests in the 3-seater Beach. My prefered place is the dashboard but I am always worried about scratching the dash or the screen. Here is a possible solution to the problem. https://www.apollid.com/en/shop

As we only have high back child seats in the rear, we often remove the rear headrests just for camping trips and leave them at home. If we don’t, we just keep the headrests in the front footwell when pitched with front seats turned rearward.

Obviously if you’ve got a bunch of heavy stuff above seat back level, that could slide forward in an accident you need to keep the rear headrests in situ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Similarly, we remove the two outside headrests for camping, keeping just the middle one incase one of us needs to sit in the rear between the two boys.

The two child seats fit together in a 69 configuration with the single headrest between. All fit under the multiflex and lowered bench seat.

We put them in the drivers footwell when camping, seat is spun facing the rear of the van so it’s dead space.

Back