Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 seater or 3 seater Beach

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
My wife has done that several times over the past seven weeks - moved from the front passenger seat to the rear middle. It takes some reorganisation of the dogs, but it is a useful flexibility of having a 3 seat bench and two young children.

Follow my blog at www.au-revoir.eu

We do this all the time.
Often wondered how people manage in a normal saloon/hatchback car. It would be really annoying pulling over all the time.

Stuart

Stuart

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We do this all the time.
Often wondered how people manage in a normal saloon/hatchback car. It would be really annoying pulling over all the time.
You just have to drive with crying kids in the back! But it does make long journeys harder

hirsty

hirsty

Two Seat Beach DSG
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Two pictures I'd saved from an ad here that I'd forgotten about - these show the box and the lower bench height of the two-seater variant very well.

I am going to get mine covered, bit less grey!

Beach - covered bench 01.jpg

Beach - covered bench 02.jpg

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Mine is a three seater - but whether you go for the two or the three you can still pile in a load of prom bound girls in the backScreen Shot 2017-07-28 at 12.36.32.png - my record is 9 but dont tell the rossers

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Also - the lower multiflex height of the two seat unit - does restrict the options for fridge etc to slide underneath. My Waeco CF25 goes under the board beautifully.

VW California Club