Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 more sleeps until the Beach life begins!

It looks totally lovely.

You must be over the moon and back again,

Now no sleeps until you have slipped the moorings and done distance and stopped nights....

your wait will have been worth it,

Brilliant!

Oh,

The thing parked next to it.... Are you just back from caravanner of the year? :shocked

That looks fantastic, we can feel the excitement from here in Devon! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures to come

it was my first task...and I notice my Cali-twin @Rhyddin also has his spare safe on already... haha, the forum has made its mark on us!

It's Beach Time - even ScaJo knows it ..,

image.jpeg

It's arrived! Love it, love it, love it!!

SO much to play with and understand but can't wait to learn as I play!

Well done for waiting - I just wouldn't be able to handle it! Have fun.

Well, it was a 'SuperCaliFriday' ! ... heres a quick teaser pic, but I'll find time for a proper intro' on the forum soon.

Nice one - looks fantastic, have fun!

Third of the triplets safely delivered!

Nightmare traffic & advertised cruise control option weirdly absent, but nothing is going to rain on today's parade.

image.jpeg

I like all the Cali colours, but had underestimated Acapulco Blue - someone said previously that pics don't do it justice & they're dead right.

It's so exciting seeing all these beaches arrive! Mine is being built next week and after reading this I'm even more excited! I'm hoping it arrives in time for the next bank holiday!

Congratulations m8

Your a Beach looks awesome :)

Just makes the wait for mine seem a whole lot longer :(:(:(

Congratulations m8

Your a Beach looks awesome :)

Just makes the wait for mine seem a whole lot longer :(:(:(
It'll come around soon enough - and there's loads of videos and photos to tide you over. Or at least, that's what I used!

Are you testing it on your drive? Must admit I had the roof up this morning so me and the little one could wave to people walking past on their way to church.
Actually, it's the in-law's drive. One step at a time with the reluctant wife!

Yep going Sunday. Where are you in the forest? Thought we'd head that way for the night
That was probably you that stopped and spoke to us at Hollands Wood this morning then!
4th May Day weekend we've done there, the previous 3 in our old SE. We like the fact that it's mainly campers rather than caravans, tends to give a different vibe. We saw 7 or 8 Cali's in total over the 3 nights.
The Beach battery just about held up powering the Waeco fridge for 3 days but we did unplug it and put it in the awning overnight as it was only 2 degrees outside for the first 2 nights so figured there was no point trying to keep it at 4 degrees!

That was probably you that stopped and spoke to us at Hollands Wood this morning then!
4th May Day weekend we've done there, the previous 3 in our old SE. We like the fact that it's mainly campers rather than caravans, tends to give a different vibe. We saw 7 or 8 Cali's in total over the 3 nights.
The Beach battery just about held up powering the Waeco fridge for 3 days but we did unplug it and put it in the awning overnight as it was only 2 degrees outside for the first 2 nights so figured there was no point trying to keep it at 4 degrees!
Hi yes it was. We wondered if you are club members. Nice to meet you. We had one night there and seemed to used everybit of kit on board. Had to make sure it all worked

Back