Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 more sleeps until the Beach life begins!

Rhyddin

Rhyddin

A T6 Beach, named Dory
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
3 and a half months after ordering, my New Beach arrives at the dealership (along with several other member's vans) tomorrow afternoon!

Guy at Preston has said they can turn the PDI around in 24 hours and so, assuming there's no unforeseen issues, I collect on Friday afternoon.

Pretty darn excited!, don't you know! Mayday weekend getting to know what it can do, fitting my (many) multiple accessories and probably showing everyone I know!

Exiting days ahead , first night in it this weekend ? ....on the driveway would be good enough!:thumb

You just get in it and enjoy ....

You know your worth it ...:D

image.jpeg
But don't get too carried away. We need photos and a full report please.

Your title is incorrect - it should read two more 'no' sleeps ! At least that's what i was like once mine arrived at the dealers...
And you don't need to worry about showing if off to folk - I had queues of neighbour's waiting to have the grand tour...
Enjoy it - as GJ says - you deserve it :thumb

3 and a half months after ordering, my New Beach arrives at the dealership (along with several other member's vans) tomorrow afternoon!

Guy at Preston has said they can turn the PDI around in 24 hours and so, assuming there's no unforeseen issues, I collect on Friday afternoon.

Pretty darn excited!, don't you know! Mayday weekend getting to know what it can do, fitting my (many) multiple accessories and probably showing everyone I know!
Nice one bud, can't wait for the pics!!

Outstanding!! It is due this afternoon!! Aargh, can't wait!!

I went in this morning and paid for the extended warranty, service package, bike rack and, of course, the deposit. Guy gave me a tour of one they have on site, to shorten my handover tomorrow - gonna be so good!! Didn't realise how many 'bits' you get in the drawers: a bendy light, a plug in light, euro plugs, an additional cup holder (in case the 6 or so already in the back aren't enough!), etc.

It's gonna be a long night...

Outstanding!! It is due this afternoon!! Aargh, can't wait!!

I went in this morning and paid for the extended warranty, service package, bike rack and, of course, the deposit. Guy gave me a tour of one they have on site, to shorten my handover tomorrow - gonna be so good!! Didn't realise how many 'bits' you get in the drawers: a bendy light, a plug in light, euro plugs, an additional cup holder (in case the 6 or so already in the back aren't enough!), etc.

It's gonna be a long night...
Euro plugs???
I didn't get them. What are they?

Euro plugs???
I didn't get them. What are they?
An adaptor for a camping style round 3 pin power socket to plug into a standard Euro wall plug socket. It was in the Beach he showed me and told me it was part of the kit.

I wouldn't miss it if t didn't come with one but I'll let you know tomorrow.

An adaptor for a camping style round 3 pin power socket to plug into a standard Euro wall plug socket. It was in the Beach he showed me and told me it was part of the kit.

Some continental camp sites still use two-pin hook-ups so you could well need that adaptor.

Thanks. I'll have another look around, unless it's in with the tool kit I don't think I got one.

I'm stepping-up and adding my name to list of noobs now collecting with @CoboCali and @Rhyddin too on Super-Cali-Friday.

I feel I can now put a proper intro in the right forum box elsewhere, but in summary I'm all about the instant gratification so have just dug deep for a pre-registered demo Beach. And it's ready tomorrow.

BRING IT.

I'm stepping-up and adding my name to list of noobs now collecting with @CoboCali and @Rhyddin too on Super-Cali-Friday.

I feel I can now put a proper intro in the right forum box elsewhere, but in summary I'm all about the instant gratification so have just dug deep for a pre-registered demo Beach. And it's ready tomorrow.

BRING IT.
Good man yourself Hirsty - what colour is yours

I love this new hashtag, #SuperCaliFriday!

@hirsty, are you getting the dark blue one from Preston?

Back